Score... upgrade!

Well, we started with 2 inside cabins on NOS when I booked in February. In early March I noticed a price drop so upgraded to OV GTY's (asssigned last week deck 2 fwd). Today I noticed another drop and called my TA and now we have Balcony GTY's for and extra $60!!!!! So excited!!!!:)

Well, we started with 2 inside cabins on NOS when I booked in February. In early March I noticed a price drop so upgraded to OV GTY's (asssigned last week deck 2 fwd). Today I noticed another drop and called my TA and now we have Balcony GTY's for and extra $60!!!!! So excited!!!!:)

Just got our assignment. Very pleased, deck 7 and only 2 cabins between us!!! Now I can finally print our docks and order luggage tags!!! Oh yea, start packing. LOL:)

Very nice- congrats! Now you can keep watching for your cabin assignment and then the real fun begins...checking out different locations within your cabin category:D I'm always looking for a better location on the ship;)

Congrats! I too am on this cruise soooo excited! We also started with inside cabins & have upgraded twice so we are also in balcony 8th deck how about you?

Archived