"LIVE" from Celebrity Silhouette - March 29, 2012

Radio

Radio, this was bumped up on another thread but I had to add my thanks to the chorus. I read it with brochure in hand to see where everything you mentioned was located...without it I'm sure I would have missed many of the nooks and crannies you pointed out. We're taking our very first S-class cruise next year, and I was a little apprehensive because we know the M like the back of our hand, but your thread has made me really excited for the change! Thank you!

Radio, this was bumped up on another thread but I had to add my thanks to the chorus. I read it with brochure in hand to see where everything you mentioned was located...without it I'm sure I would have missed many of the nooks and crannies you pointed out. We're taking our very first S-class cruise next year, and I was a little apprehensive because we know the M like the back of our hand, but your thread has made me really excited for the change! Thank you!

Thanks for the very nice comments, warmwinds. . .

I really like Solstice Class, and am considering Celebrity Reflection next year.

Radio

;);)

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the very nice comments, warmwinds. . .

I really like Solstice Class, and am considering Celebrity Reflection next year.

Radio

;);)

Mark I know I'll enjoy your LIVE review if you decide to sail on Reflection. I'll be doing one from the Solstice sailing to Alaska next May. Really looking forward to that :)

Archived