"LIVE" from Celebrity Silhouette - March 29, 2012

Radio

Thank you Mark for posting . . . . .you definitely saved the best for last!

Your Intrepid Reporter bids you farewell. . .

http://cruisingwithradio.com/pics/2012SIL/J22.JPG

Only 1/2 the fun now, but will continue to follow Jim's "LIVE" from the Jewel, knowing it won't be long until you are back reporting "LIVE" again! Thanks so much for taking the time. It sure helps us all get through the week reading all your your "LIVE" reports!

Have a safe drive home!

Thank you Thank you Thank you for taking us along on your cruise! It was the highlight of the last 12 days for me. The pictures were fabulous! Thanks for all your work posting and downloading pictures. Have a safe trip home, and thanks for allowing us to tune in!

Mark - as always.....THANK YOU! You love doing the live threads, but I think it might be safe to say that we all love your live threads a little bit more! What a great gift to all of us....thank you, thank you, thank you! Please drive carefully on the way home, should be good weather for your trip back home.

Until next time,

Ginger :)

Thank you so much, Radio!!!!! You are a fantastic! You took all of us on a cruise without packing or paying. I went on your website & couldn't believe all the cruises and albums posted. I will check any cruises there before I actually book the next cruise. Thank you again. And just remember, we also will be depressed as you are coming off a 12 day cruise!! Kathie

Hi Radio,

A hearty "Hello" from the Jewel of the Seas, somewhere in the Western Caribbean.

One of these days we are going to have to cruise and post live together.

Trainman-2

Love this idea!!!!

However.....

I would never get anything done around here!! :D

CC would crash!! :eek:

It would be the biggest thread in CC history!!

It would be a war between Radio and Trainman to see who would post first each day!! ;)

Another war of photos!!! :p

You two need to coordinate this!!!!!!

I'd like to add my thanks for this wonderful "live" report from a Celebrity ship. It makes me all the more excited to be doing our first Celebrity cruise this Sept. Loved the pictures and commentary each day. Looking forward to more in the next coming weeks.

Thanks again,

Gwen :)

Archived