Tennis enthusiasts- has anyone played onboard?

K L B

We're sailing on the Epic and it says the sports court can be used as tennis court. Has anyone actually seen this happen? I don't remember seeing anyone play tennis on any of our previous cruises- but maybe we just missed it?

I was talking to my father in law about this last week , we are set to sail on the jade on tuesday and we enjoy a game when we can , however never noticed anyone playing on epic last year . In fact , we agreed we have never noticed anyone play ever on any ship !

We are going to make a point of finding of how and when you can play on the jade , would be a nice experience .

Lee

I was talking to my father in law about this last week , we are set to sail on the jade on tuesday and we enjoy a game when we can , however never noticed anyone playing on epic last year . In fact , we agreed we have never noticed anyone play ever on any ship !

We are going to make a point of finding of how and when you can play on the jade , would be a nice experience .

Lee

same here. it is listed that it is an option but yet i've never seen it happen. maybe we'll start a new trend!

We saw people playing tennis last week on the Gem... looked like they were enjoying it!

oh that's good to hear! there is a chance it might be an option that not many know about.

In most cases, the teenagers consume the space playing basketball on every cruise I have ever been on so unless you can "reserve" the area for a tennis match, I think it could be difficult to play. I am A USTA league player and would LOVE to play onboard and possibly even try to find a worth opponent via one of these forums...LOL

Archived