Palo's??

Linco711

Depends on the itinerary - - 3 night, 4 night, 5 night, 7 night, etc...

For example - If it's a 3 night cruise, you'll definitely be missing one of the main dining rooms. On a 4 night, you'll be scheduled for one of the MDRs twice. But you won't know your rotation schedule until embarkation day.

In your opinion what is the best day to booknPalo's dinner sofas not to miss a fun night in the dining room?

I would suggest booking brunch at Palo (it's Palo, BTW, not Palo's). That way you won't miss the MDRs. Besides, at brunch you get a much better view that at dinner.

:)

You also didn't mention which ship you're on. If the Magic/Wonder on a 3 or 4 day cruise, I'd skip my regular day at Parrot Cay, it's the least interesting restaurant to me. A 7-day cruise is much easier. Go to each restaurant on its regular day and go to Pirates night. After that, I think Palo will be better than any of the other 3.

On the Dream I'd skip Enchanted Garden on its regular day on 3 or 4 day. I've been on the Fantasy but not for a 7 day so I'm not sure how they handle the repeat days everywhere, but I do know you don't want to skip any of your days at Animator's Palate.

Doobie.

Since you won't know your dining rotation when you book Palo (unless you wait until you are on board), just go ahead and book it for whatever is available and don't worry about it. When on a Bahama's cruise, we like to schedule Palo for Nassau day. Its nice to watch the island recede into the distance while you eat.

Since you won't know your dining rotation when you book Palo (unless you wait until you are on board), just go ahead and book it for whatever is available and don't worry about it. When on a Bahama's cruise, we like to schedule Palo for Nassau day. Its nice to watch the island recede into the distance while you eat.

Very true, book in advance just in case. But as long as I've gone to the on board booking location as soon as I've gotten on ship, I've never had trouble making or changing a booking there. I've always gotten in. Not guaranteed, but it's worked for me.

Doobie.

You also didn't mention which ship you're on. If the Magic/Wonder on a 3 or 4 day cruise, I'd skip my regular day at Parrot Cay, it's the least interesting restaurant to me. A 7-day cruise is much easier. Go to each restaurant on its regular day and go to Pirates night. After that, I think Palo will be better than any of the other 3.

On the Dream I'd skip Enchanted Garden on its regular day on 3 or 4 day. I've been on the Fantasy but not for a 7 day so I'm not sure how they handle the repeat days everywhere, but I do know you don't want to skip any of your days at Animator's Palate.

Doobie.

Can you tell me which night is Pirate's night on a 7 day Eastern Fantasy? Thanks:)

Can you tell me which night is Pirate's night on a 7 day Eastern Fantasy? Thanks:)

It's subject to change, especially since the Fantasy is just now starting it's 7-day voyages, but typically it's Day 4 on the St. Marteen port day.

Doobie.

Archived