Any experience with a certain shuttle company

audrey248

I have had a quote from a company called transportation.com who have quoted $160.00 round trip from international drive to port canaveral cruise pier,just wondering if any one has used them, is that a reasonable price ,i dont really know why i am questioning it,should i just book it,we leave for florida in 8 days and will be needing the transport in 12 days to get to port canaveral to go on the dream.

$160 for how many passengers? Round trip or just one way? :confused:

Unless you have a big gaggle, a one way car rental is likely your cheapest option and will let you flex the trip a bit to do last minute stops/shopping, etc.

Shuttle companies servicing MCO to PC that are often suggested on these boards include:

Cocoa Beach shuttle

Cruisexpressfla

Star Trans

TraveLynx

Executive VIP Limo

Beachline Transportation.

Sunrise Florida Transportation

Good luck! :)

Hi jonin,the shuttle fare is for 2 passengers and i did say it was for round trip,we have had a couple more quotes and they where $220 and $240 so maybe because this is alot cheaper we start thinking that they are not legit but thats not fair really is it.i will wait and see if any one on these boards knows anything if not i am just going to book it ,we leave in 8 days so would like to get it sorted.Thanks for your reply.

No it doesnt seem to be any one of them, i just googled ,shuttles in orlando and i got loads up but clicked on one and it was Transportationsale.com.thanks for your replies anyway.It seems a good enough price so maybe i will book them hope for the best.

I did some digging for reviews of this company and came up empty handed. :(

But I did find that company listed on the vehicles for hire page of the Orlando International Airport website. :)

The phone number listed on the airport site matches the number on the companies site. I guess no one has bothered to write a review yet. :confused:

My guess is they are legit!

I gather from your posts that you are spending a few days in Orlando prior to your cruise. As a back up plan, you might ask at the hotel where you stay for a recommendation.

Hi I have also been quoted this price for a return trip from Sandford airport to Port Canaveral with this company..I had a great email from them explaining their services.

Did you go ahead and book with them?

There are just so many shuttle services to look at and as we are travelling from the UK, we dont want to hire a car.

Archived