Change in itinerary....

I am asking this here because you seem to get more results than on the ports forum... Anywhoo.. Since they changed our stop in Ocho Rios to Falmouth Jamaica they kept us on the same excursion we had booked in Ocho Rios I was curious how far this river tubing & Dunns River Falls was from the Falmouth port? Would we make it back to the ship in time after??

Dunn's River Falls is about 10-15 minutes from the port in Ocho Rios. It is about 45 minutes from Falmouth.

Who is the "they" that you mentioned? If it is a ship sponsored excursion then they will get you back to the ship on time or the ship will give them time to get you there. If you booked on your own then it is a different matter.

I am asking this here because you seem to get more results than on the ports forum... Anywhoo.. Since they changed our stop in Ocho Rios to Falmouth Jamaica they kept us on the same excursion we had booked in Ocho Rios I was curious how far this river tubing & Dunns River Falls was from the Falmouth port? Would we make it back to the ship in time after??

Hello! If the river tubing is at White River it'll take about an hour or so (depends on traffic) to get from Falmouth. Dunn's river is about 40mins from Falmouth. you'll be travelling along the highway. You should be fine to do both and get back to the ship in time; provided that you are leaving at a reasonable time in the morning.

Hope this helps:)

Dunn's River Falls is about 10-15 minutes from the port in Ocho Rios. It is about 45 minutes from Falmouth.

Who is the "they" that you mentioned? If it is a ship sponsored excursion then they will get you back to the ship on time or the ship will give them time to get you there. If you booked on your own then it is a different matter.

They refers to RCI.. I did book this online through shore excurions in the precruise reservation section so that would be a "ship sponsored excursion, correct?

Thanks for your help!

They refers to RCI.. I did book this online through shore excurions in the precruise reservation section so that would be a "ship sponsored excursion, correct?

Thanks for your help!

Our excursion is supposed to be at 7:30am but i don't think we even dock until 7 - 4 so with all that travelling time I just wanted to make sure we weren't cutting it to close. We have passport cards not the regular passport so CAN'T be left behind..lolol

Thanks for your help!

Yes, it is a ship sponsored excursion. They will take care of getting you back to the ship on time. But you might not have much time left over to explore the area around the Falmouth port depending on the timing.

Yes, it is a ship sponsored excursion. They will take care of getting you back to the ship on time. But you might not have much time left over to explore the area around the Falmouth port depending on the timing.

Thank you very much Ocean Boy!

But you might not have much time left over to explore the area around the Falmouth port depending on the timing.

Not missing much there

To the Op you will be fine

Our excursion is supposed to be at 7:30am but i don't think we even dock until 7 - 4 so with all that travelling time I just wanted to make sure we weren't cutting it to close. We have passport cards not the regular passport so CAN'T be left behind..lolol

Be to the departure area early and if there is any line, which I assume there won't be there, show your excursion tickets showing an early excursion. I'm guessing you will be fine. We did the white river tubing out of Ocho and enjoyed it.

Archived