Offered a JS for $150 extra

Since you'll be the only one in the room, I guess it depends if the added space is worth the $150.....I love a JS, but it's mainly because a standard cabin isn't large enough (IMO) for 2 adults to be comfortable and I like a bathtub. With only 1 adult, not sure the space is worth the money!

Since they are paying for it, double points.

Yes they called my home phone. Caller ID showed up as "Unavailable" so I didn't answer it but when I listened to the message I was excited. Of course I knew to check with the best source on the web with you guys! My husband isn't a cruiseaholic so he couldn't really help with my decision :).

Oh enjoy if you book it, i'd do it in a heartbeat esp for the double points aswell. i haven't been on this ship but the junior suite is usually much more spacious making for a more pleasurable cruise.

I'm a diamond member sailing solo on the Oasis in a few weeks in a D5 Superior Oceanview Balcony. They are offering me an upgrade for an additional $150. Is it worth it?

Amazing. Great deal. Of course you should do it. My wife and I are doing a 7-day Eastern Med. on the Navigator sailing 05/20/12. Had a balcony on the hump. Someone on our Roll Call mentioned that prices had dropped. I checked online. Couldn't believe what I saw. A junior suite, also on the hump, on deck 9, was going for a TOTAL of only $222 more for the two of us. I jumped on it. It is only my 2nd cruise on RCI and and will be my very first time in a category above balcony. Seems that the cruise line is desperate to fill cabins on some of these cruises. Works for me! Happy sailing!

Archived