For the Ladies....

I went shopping this morning to pick up a few things for the cruise. I found myself at Ross. I found a beautiful cocktail dress for $9.99! I actually tried on quite a few. They l had a large selection and great prices. I was going to wear the same dress for elegant night that I wore last cruise, now I don't have to. I love finding bargains like that. I just thought I would pass it on.

Enjoy your cruise:cool:

Cool! I got my cocktail dress on ebay and tuxes for my teenage twins for $35/per tux! Great investment since they had a ball dressing up and the pics came out fabulous!!!! Have a blast!

Agreed! I LOVE Ross, TJ Maxx and Marshall's! I went to Ross a few months ago and was just browsing, without intent to buy. I found a teal blue satin cocktail dress, in my size, for $2.49! How could I NOT buy it?! :D Of course, Ive been telling everyone about it!

Agreed! I LOVE Ross, TJ Maxx and Marshall's! I went to Ross a few months ago and was just browsing, without intent to buy. I found a teal blue satin cocktail dress, in my size, for $2.49! How could I NOT buy it?! :D Of course, Ive been telling everyone about it!

Wow, 2.49, that was a really great bargain!;)

Score!!

Enjoy your cruise:cool:

A few weeks ago when they had their big dress event at Ross I went and got 8 new dresses - all short semi- formal and casual for our upcoming cruise next week. I just got so tired of wearing the same clothes on every vacation (i don't shop much). I only spent $120 total!!! No dress was more than 16.99! Gotta love bargains!

I've never heard of Ross. Where is it?

Ross Dress for Less.

I got a floor length red formal dress last month at Ross off the clearance rack for $6.99. It has one shoulder strap that has rosettes on it and a ruched bodice and is awesome! I can't wait to wear it on my November cruise!

Ross rocks! The only bad thing about shopping there, for me, is everytime I look through the dresses I see one that would be great to wear on a cruise, and then I wish I was on a cruise.
Ross Rocks!! But here in Katy, TX you have to get there the morning of the new shipment. It is a great cruise shopping place, you can buy your suitcase, shoes, sun glasses, and all the clothes you need.:D

GUILTY! :( I should really act on my excuse! (ie: get my butt on a cruise!)

Im def a bargain shopper and enjoy hearing everyones bargain stories. Thanks OP, for sharing and starting the thread.:)

Ross is full of hidden treasures! I shop TJ Maxx and Marshalls too but Ross always has the best prices. For some reason I enjoy these stores and find more here than at the other bigger stores such as Kohls, JC Penneys, Dillards or Macy's. I think it's the thrill of the hunt and happy surprise prices!:D Anyway it does make for fun cruise travel clothes and prices are so good you can always update next cruise. Happy shopping!:p

I've never heard of Ross. Where is it?

Ross if a discount store with men, women, and children's clothing and shoes. They have household, kitchen, rugs, perfume, handbags...I could go on and on. They have terrific prices on the new items and rock bottom prices on clearance racks. It is the place I go most...wonderful prices on formal dresses and cruisewear.

Ross if a discount store with men, women, and children's clothing and shoes. They have household, kitchen, rugs, perfume, handbags...I could go on and on. They have terrific prices on the new items and rock bottom prices on clearance racks. It is the place I go most...wonderful prices on formal dresses and cruisewear.

And every Tuesday is senior day - an extra 10% off for 55+. And you get the discount even on clearance items.:)

We do not have a Ross here. But I did find a dress bargain at an upscale resale shop. Long black beaded gown with the original tag on it ($159.) marked $24. When I got to the register with it, the salesclerk told me it was on sale for 25% off. So I ended up paying under $20. after tax. I thought it would be perfect for elegant night on our next cruise.

Archived