10 am flight, at Ft Lauderdale?

Can I make the 10 am flight at FT Lauderdale, after being on the Allure. Any chance this would work, or would this be to close to call? Also If I carry my own bags off at what time can I depart the allure??? Thanks

Just off the Oasis two weeks ago with an 11:30 flight. Barring any issues with immigration/customs or late arrival of the ship, 10AM is definitely doable. There will be a card in your stateroom to indicate a disembarkation time preference--just select an early time and take your own luggage. Also, use a taxi so you can leave the pier right away once off the ship.

Can I make the 10 am flight at FT Lauderdale, after being on the Allure. Any chance this would work, or would this be to close to call? Also If I carry my own bags off at what time can I depart the allure??? Thanks

absolutely no problem. Those that say it's too risky have never debarked from Oasis or Allure. They dock in a brand new terminal that is state of art at debarking passengers quickly.

Walk offs carrying their own luggage start as early as 6:15 AM

absolutely no problem. Those that say it's too risky have never debarked from Oasis or Allure. They dock in a brand new terminal that is state of art at debarking passengers quickly.

Walk offs carrying their own luggage start as early as 6:15 AM

Ditto. Did it twice already.

1. September, the Oasis walk-off 6am....at airport by 6:30 for 9:30 flight.

2. March, the Allure walked off 6:30....at airport by 7am for 9:50 flight.

Great port...great ships.....so darn organized.....

HAVE A GREAT CRUISE:p

It is doable, but always keep in the back of your mind, that anything can go wrong. When we were debarking on Oasis last year, we were fortunate enough to be on one of those "uh-oh" cruises! Our scheduled time to debark was early am........there was a problem in customs and we walked off about 2 hrs after our scheduled time.

Just sayin...anything can happen. ;):).

We put our luggage out had #5 walked off at 7:25 passed all the people carrying their luggage off as they waited for the elevator were at the airport by 7:45 for a 10:15 flite.

The key to self-disembarking is to be able to lift your luggage by the handle onto the escalator with one hand and have the other had free to grasp the escalator handrail. Then, you'll be out in a jiffy! Otherwise, if you do not have the free hand, you are directed by port security to the elevators, which have a very long line.

OP: For Oasis/Allure, you shouldn't have any problem making that flight, as long as you arrange to be in the first group off the ship, and as long as there are no unusual issues with the ship arrival or clearing customs.

Archived