Azamara Journey in NYC

jell

I believe the Journey is chartered for a Titanic Memorial cruise.

Yes, Journey is chartered for the Titanic Memorial Cruise.

Last evening I had the pleasure of watching the Azamara Journey sail down the Hudson as she departed New York City on her Titanic memorial cruise. I shot the following videos from Pier A, at the south end of the Hoboken, NJ, waterfront:

Enjoy!

Last evening I had the pleasure of watching the Azamara Journey sail down the Hudson as she departed New York City on her Titanic memorial cruise. I shot the following videos from Pier A, at the south end of the Hoboken, NJ, waterfront:

Enjoy!

Hi Post Captain,

Thanks for posting. I enjoyed the videos !

Hi Post Captain,

Thanks for posting. I enjoyed the videos !

Andy ~

I'm glad to be able to share them. There are some prime ship-viewing spots along the NJ side of the Hudson River, & I planted myself at one of them specifically so I could watch the Journey sail out. Of course, I'd rather have been on board...:)

Cheers!

Andy ~

I'm glad to be able to share them. There are some prime ship-viewing spots along the NJ side of the Hudson River, & I planted myself at one of them specifically so I could watch the Journey sail out. Of course, I'd rather have been on board...:)

Cheers!

You chose wisely Post Captain. I'm originally from NYC, so I know the area well. Thanks again !

They just showed the Journey sailing into Halifax on CBC news network (nation wide). There are several journalists onboard. One from CBC and two from the Halifax Chronicle Herald that I know about.

Here is today's story:http://thechronicleherald.ca/titanic/83596-a-final-family-goodbye-at-titanic-wreck-site

Enjoy!

Very nice, thanks.

Archived