Inviting Crew Member to Cabin?

Hulagirl

I wish people would take their time and READ what the OP posted, not only on this thread but others too. First of all the OP has known these people from other cruises. The people they want to invite for a glass or two of wine is THE wine steward and his finance. They have the GS which would be a beautiful atmosphere to be able to discuss wines. The OP just asked IF others have had any success with doing this. WHY OH WHY do people always have to add their opinion or make comments. SHe just asked if others have had success with it.

I think the Wine steward would love to be able to relax and enjoy tasting some different wines and not be hounded with questions from other passengers. The OP stated that she will understand if this would not be possible and by no means wants to get them in trouble.

Hulagirl: I'm jealous that you are back on the Crown so soon. We were on it with you in December. We were able to take a spring break cruise this year, but unfortunately it was on a Carnival ship. I really missed being on Princess. Of course the good news was that our cruise fare cost less than what airfare from Raleigh to Florida was going for last month and we could drive to Charleston. Plus we were able to take Sam's mother with us. She had a great time.

I wish people would read the whole thread before posting rules and horror stories!

I wish people would take their time and READ what the OP posted, not only on this thread but others too. First of all the OP has known these people from other cruises. The people they want to invite for a glass or two of wine is THE wine steward and his finance. They have the GS which would be a beautiful atmosphere to be able to discuss wines. The OP just asked IF others have had any success with doing this. WHY OH WHY do people always have to add their opinion or make comments. She just asked if others have had success with it.

I think the Wine steward would love to be able to relax and enjoy tasting some different wines and not be hounded with questions from other passengers. The OP stated that she will understand if this would not be possible and by no means wants to get them in trouble.

I do not think the OP is talking about a waiter. In her first post she said

"We know the wine steward in Vines "

Thank You very much !

Geoherb: We are actually on the Sapphire Princess doing a California Coastal cruise. I remember you both well from the Crown. We had a nice time talking to you. The air from Seattle to LAX is so much cheaper and so much easier to do.

Yes, he is the wine steward in Vines. He is from France and is as nice as can be.

Compozer!!! You are the best and I so agree. Thank you for your post.

Also thank you for all the constructive posts and thoughts. They have been helpful. We definitely went through the channels that were needed and correct. Would not want to make a mistake.

Infi: We leave for Florida next Wed. I'm going to be on my lips. Write when you can. Also, I have your cell number. Will give you a call when we are there. Watch your e-mail in case I don't get ahold of you.

Archived