Cagney’s on Dawn – Breakfast & Lunch?

FLchick2

I saw in the review that Cagney’s is open for breakfast and lunch for people staying in suites and for “select past cruisers”.

This will be my second Norwegian cruise? Am I a “select past cruiser”? :)

Not sure what review or post you saw the term "select past cruisers" but we were told by the concierge that the breakfast and lunch were only for the suite passengers. Perhaps this is a new perk that I am not aware of?

Not sure what review or post you saw the term "select past cruisers" but we were told by the concierge that the breakfast and lunch were only for the suite passengers. Perhaps this is a new perk that I am not aware of?

No...if anything it's just the opposite... something they used to do for certain passengers but rarely do now.

palmyrafan - I saw it on the main Cruise Critic review.

njhorseman - that what I thought :cool:

Thank you everyone!

They need to update the main CC reviews. Lots currently incorrect information across the fleet. The HD on the Star had a terrible time with a passenger that had printed and brought the review with him demanding everything in it including $15 spa passes.

They need to update the main CC reviews. Lots currently incorrect information across the fleet. The HD on the Star had a terrible time with a passenger that had printed and brought the review with him demanding everything in it including $15 spa passes.

That's ridiculous ~ the $15 spa passes haven't been in existence for a long time!

• 1 month later...

Hi -

New to NCL - sorry for this dumb question - we are in a suite - where one of the perks is breakfast/lunch in Cagney's.

Dumb question - our itinerary is the one where we are in port (Bermuda) for 3 days.....is Cagney's open for breakfast/lunch while we are in port ?

Thanks

Just off the Dawn so I can answer... Yes, Cagney's is open for breakfast and lunch on port days for suite guests.

I hope you and M E had the time of your lives! I was living vicariously through the two of you, via the bridge cam and her fb page. I can hardly wait until October! :D

ValleyVillage, you're funny!

For those who this applies to, Cagney's for breakfast and lunch is a great perk - enjoy! Salivating for some Crab Cakes Benedict right now!

• 2 weeks later...

I booked a balcony for my cruise in 8/2013....that lasted all of 3 days! I called my TA and changed it to a suite....can not be on any cruise without my crab cakes benedict!!!:eek: Totally worth the extra money!!

Archived