Live from the Freedom Of The Seas April 15th to the 22nd

Thank you for the posts...

I will also be on the ship next week with my Mom.

This thread is becoming a 22nd pre-cruise meet. :)

It will be our first time on the FOS. We can't wait.. got those suitcases out and started packing. :D

I don't want to hijack SkyKing's (forever more now known by me as 'he who can't keep his seapass card away from a freakin magnet on DAY 1''s thread :eek:) - but for those of you aboard next week that are interested - we will keep a light on for you. :D

I don't want to hijack SkyKing's (forever more now known by me as 'he who can't keep his seapass card away from a freakin magnet on DAY 1''s thread :eek:) - but for those of you aboard next week that are interested - we will keep a light on for you. :D

LOL! Thanks!

Good morning all from the Diamond Lounge. It's 7:40am and Candice and I are the only ones in here, enjoying coffee from the working coffee machine. The wifi is a heck of a lot faster than I thought and working great on my iPad. Today is cloudy and a little cool, hopefully Captain Olson finds some sun today. Well we are gonna relax and enjoy the morning, post more later. Ohhhhhhhhh yeah since Candice and I are both Diamond I get 60 min of free wifi. You have to take the two coupons to the pursers desk and they set it up for u. Totally awesome!!!!

Thank you! :) Are you coming to our Meet and Mingle? It will be next Tuesday at 10:15 am in Olive or Twist.

Sorry for the highjack as well OP! Keep up the great work! You are doing a fine job!

:eek:Washing our hands a lot are we???????

Even before I felt this way I was washing them constantly. The good thing I have no vomiting, not even diarea, just a really upset stomach. Gonna try to sleep

Even before I felt this way I was washing them constantly. The good thing I have no vomiting, not even diarea, just a really upset stomach. Gonna try to sleep

I wonder if the upset stomach is from the carbs you ate yesterday. You did say that you were off carbs for awhile and that's exactly how they affect me when I go back on them. Take care a feel better!

This is great! Thanks so much for the pictures so far and the information. We're on her October 21 and will be driving to PC from Lakewood Ranch. I'm real happy to hear about the park and cruise as I really don't think we need to spend the night before in PC (3 or so hour drive).

Happy Sail Away!!!!!

...Too bad we are on the Oct28th Freedom...We live right near you in Bradenton by Hunsader farms and the Desoto speedway in the country.

Archived