Which aft cabin on Rhapsody?

Cruising out of Seattle to Alaska in June of 2013 on Rhapsody of the Seas. Does it matter what which aft cabin you get? We have currently booked cabin #7152. It does have a bigger balcony, but is on the end. The question I have is. Is it better to have the cabin with the larger balcony or a cabin in the middle. I have never had an aft cabin before, and want to make the right decision, so any input would be appreciated.

Cruising out of Seattle to Alaska in June of 2013 on Rhapsody of the Seas. Does it matter what which aft cabin you get? We have currently booked cabin #7152. It does have a bigger balcony, but is on the end. The question I have is. Is it better to have the cabin with the larger balcony or a cabin in the middle. I have never had an aft cabin before, and want to make the right decision, so any input would be appreciated.

The corner aft cabins are usually the most sought after. Better view of the scenery.

Archived