Free night @ the Fairmont Olympic SEA?

midwest 852

I've stayed there several times on business trips, and also a couple of times for personal travel. I absolutely love it. The pool/exercise room is very nice. If you like to walk around town, the location is great also. This is Seattle... expect hills!

One of the great hotels in the US. You'll love it they also have a car that will take you and pick you up around town. We are staying there before and after our cruise in June. Have a great time there.:)

I've stayed there several times on business trips, and also a couple of times for personal travel. I absolutely love it. The pool/exercise room is very nice. If you like to walk around town, the location is great also. This is Seattle... expect hills!

Where is it in relation to the AM TRACK Station?

About 3/4 mile north of the station along 4th Avenue. Technically walkable, though I would not do it on arrival with luggage; it is a bit of an uphill but not steep.

If you are not in the middle of a rush hour, buses are free in the downtown core (6a to 7p). It is an easy walk east away from the water to 4th & Jackson where many buses stop before traveling into the downtown area.

Hal is offering us a free night at the Fairmont Seattle. Has anyone stayed here recently? What is your opinion about this hotel. Thanks

We stayed there night before HAL Alaska sailing last year - its a very upscale hotel very nice - you will LOVE it. Dont forget to get to Pikes market if you have time its walkable from the hotel (if the weathe is nice)

Archived