Weather - Grand Turk, HMC

bby31288

Hi, cruising May 6 on the pride. Is the weather hot and ocean warm now?? I hate being cold!!!

Any input?

Just off the Pride yesterday, and our weather in Grand Turk was 85 and SUNNY!!!:D:D Ran up a $200 bar tab at Margaritaville....good time!!! Enjoy!!! The weather should be GORGEOUS when you go!!! :)

We cruised the first week in April and the water was great - I am such a wimp when it comes to cold water and I was in the water in both Grand Turk and Half Moon Cay and it was awesome :) Should be even better for you a month later! Enjoy :)))

Just off the Pride like Cruisebug. It was warm and sunny...high 80s. The ocean was a tad chilly, though after sitting in the sun for a bit it felt good to get in the water. You will be good in May. Grand Turk is fabulous and HMC is really nice too. Great beach days!!!

May should be fine. We were there in January and there were lots of people in the water.

and yes there were people in the water, including myself, but it was very chilly. I never felt like the water felt warm (usually if you get in cool water, after a while it feels warmer). May should be good though!

Hi, cruising May 6 on the pride. Is the weather hot and ocean warm now?? I hate being cold!!!

Any input?

Just got back from crusing on the Miracle and it was in the 80's in Grand Turk, took a nice walk to Jack's Shack which I so recommed had a couple of "Sandy Vagina's" OMG that sounds terible but they are very potent and pretty good drinks....Yeah bought a tshirt cause I loved it so much!!! One of my Fav Islands! Some great snorkling , water was great (and I am always cold) and so crystal clear, AHHHH Loved it there!

Archived