What drinks come in blowfish/disco ball/monkey?

Soupernerd

I've heard you can get anything in them but they come with a special drink made for the cup or something? What does each one "traditionally" have? Is it cheaper to buy it with that drink or does it cost more to get a different drink put in it? Hope that wasn't too confusing lol

I've only had the monkey head, and to be honest I think I had so much fun that day I don't remember. :P

I do believe you can get your choice if drink in any of the cups. I'm sure someone with more experience/recollection can confirm or correct me. :)

I've heard you can get anything in them but they come with a special drink made for the cup or something? What does each one "traditionally" have? Is it cheaper to buy it with that drink or does it cost more to get a different drink put in it? Hope that wasn't too confusing lol

As you heard you can get anything you want in them, but expect to pay at least $7.50 extra for the drink because of the cup.

I've never seen the monkey head! I wanted the disco ball on our last but never ended up getting one!

Disco ball! Are we talking like sparkle disco ball? I'm am a sparkler-meaning everything(well, almost) I own has some sort of sparkle or glitter. It's a disorder :D

Yes looks just like a disco ball. If you look at the bar menu Sargent_Shultz posted above it has a pic of the disco ball in the middle right side.

:eek::D:eek::D:eek::D I wish there was a smiley for jumping up and down, that's what I'm doing, the holy-****-balls they have a disco ball cup dance!!! Thank you, this was the boost I needed. 4 weeks away and for some reason I couldn't get too excited.

• 2 years later...

I think it depends on the bartender whether you can get any drink you want in it. My last cruise I wanted the monkey head, but I hate piña coladas. I asked for vodka and cranberry and the bartender said she couldn't do that. She said it was only meant for certain drinks. But she did let me get the monkey head with a mudslide.

I wish there was a smiley for jumping up and down, that's what I'm doing, the holy-****-balls they have a disco ball cup dance!!! Thank you, this was the boost I needed. 4 weeks away and for some reason I couldn't get too excited.

We have one of the disco balls from a cruise in May 2013. The top comes off and inside is a plastic cup with a lid that the drink will come in. Underneath the plastic cup in the bottom is (or should be) a little string with a plastic plug on one end. That is so you can hang it up once you get home. I didn't discover the string until I was washing my souvenir cups after we got home. I'll attach a picture that shows the little string at the top in the straw hole. We've got the coconut monkey heads, the Funnel cup, the Blowfish, the Bluefish, and the disco ball...wondering what the next one will be.

IMG_5241-1.jpg