Sea Princess Shakes

frediver

Are these the free ones? in previous cruises they had fresh made soft ice cream of great quality but limited in time and in an obscure location (as my kids said, 3:00 to 3:05 PM, Deck 4 :confused:). They had some great combinations of fruity ice creams that were pretty good.

They only serve them for 5 minutes? That doesn't sound right...

Tom

Are these the free ones? in previous cruises they had fresh made soft ice cream of great quality but limited in time and in an obscure location (as my kids said, 3:00 to 3:05 PM, Deck 4 :confused:). They had some great combinations of fruity ice creams that were pretty good.

Milk shakes are only served at the ice cream stand during the hours its open which seems to vary from ship to ship. When we were on the Sea it seemed they were open from around 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. They are not free, but if you purchase the UKP sticker you can use it to get as many milk shakes or malts as you like when they are open.

Milk shakes are only served at the ice cream stand during the hours its open which seems to vary from ship to ship. When we were on the Sea it seemed they were open from around 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. They are not free, but if you purchase the UKP sticker you can use it to get as many milk shakes or malts as you like when they are open.

I'm aware of a coffee sticker and soda sticker, but for the life of me can't figure out what UKP is.

Mind helping me out with since I'm apparently a little slow today...LOL :)

I'm aware of a coffee sticker and soda sticker, but for the life of me can't figure out what UKP is.

Mind helping me out with since I'm apparently a little slow today...LOL :)

The Ultimate Kids Package is a sticker that includes the benefits of the soda sticker, plus unlimited mocktails and milkshakes. It used to be restricted to kids (hence the name) but is now available to be purchased by all. The cost is approximately $8 per day per person.

The Ultimate Kids Package is a sticker that includes the benefits of the soda sticker, plus unlimited mocktails and milkshakes. It used to be restricted to kids (hence the name) but is now available to be purchased by all. The cost is approximately $8 per day per person.

Also fruit juice I believe.

"Sundaes" was open from 11 to 6. They were the only place that I could get shakes, floats, or canned root beer. For whatever reason, they would not give me an unopened can of root beer; they had to open it first.

The root beer float was good. The vanilla shakes were kind of thin.

Archived