Freedom of the Seas Western Caribbean review April 15-22

Great review and pics. What is the coasat for a cabana on Labadee? they look very nice

The cabanas are $175 or $200. That is the cost per cabana not per person. If you order online only enter 1 name or you will be charged for every person you enter.

Hi! Thank you for your review! You have a beautiful family! I especially liked the picture of your son with the ice cream coating his face! Thank you for your review of the AO and Royal Tots programs. This is something that DH and I have been concerned about for down the road. I am glad you had such a great experience with both.

Thank you for the review and great pictures! I leave 2 weeks from tomorrow for the May 13 sailing, and I'm glad to hear that you all had a fun time!

I love the pic of your son - how cute is he in his little suit?!

We are heading in that direction in a couple weeks and also from WA. Ready for some sun and warm rain:D

You mentioned you had the wine package.

Did you get good assortment to chose from.

We ordered the middle package so just wondering.

Great review and pictures:)

Thank you for the review and great pictures! I leave 2 weeks from tomorrow for the May 13 sailing, and I'm glad to hear that you all had a fun time!

I love the pic of your son - how cute is he in his little suit?!

Thank you for the kind words for my boy. We loved the suit was too big. LOL I even forgot his shoes so we just had him barefoot. we had quite the crowd around us ohhing at him while pics were being taken.

We are heading in that direction in a couple weeks and also from WA. Ready for some sun and warm rain:D

You mentioned you had the wine package.

Did you get good assortment to chose from.

We ordered the middle package so just wondering.

Great review and pictures:)

I had the platinum package. It was a great selection. The Malbec was awesome. he wine bar had an excellent red. It was a black label 100% Cabernet Sauvignon Torres mas La Plama black label. It was part of the red tasting.

Hi! Thank you for your review! You have a beautiful family! I especially liked the picture of your son with the ice cream coating his face! Thank you for your review of the AO and Royal Tots programs. This is something that DH and I have been concerned about for down the road. I am glad you had such a great experience with both.

All my concerns were gone in the first 2 hours of using both clubs. If you have any specific questions feel free to ask.

I had the platinum package. It was a great selection. The Malbec was awesome. he wine bar had an excellent red. It was a black label 100% Cabernet Sauvignon Torres mas La Plama black label. It was part of the red tasting.

Thanks we are red wine drinkers.

Is there a tasting bar?

Thanks we are red wine drinkers.

Is there a tasting bar?

Yep there is a wine bar on board on deck 5. They have I think it was 6 different wine sampler selections. I think I paid $28-32 for the red sampler I did. It was 2 oz of 3 different reds. The staff there is very knowledgeable and will help you pick what is best for your tasting.

You have some awesome pics! I love the one with your baby and the icecream! Also your little girl up against the glass with the ocean infront of her. And what you beat you on the flowrider-wiping out:eek: You go!!!!

We were on FOS and you brought back some great memories for me!!!

I did the flowrider too. It was fun and I would do it again!

Thank you for the kind words for my boy. We loved the suit was too big. LOL I even forgot his shoes so we just had him barefoot. we had quite the crowd around us ohhing at him while pics were being taken.

Your son is precious on the bridge in his suit and barefooted. I love your little girls tennis shoes too. So many people worry on what to wear, etc. I forgot my sons athletic shoes. Didnt know there would be Dodge Ball night in Adventure Ocean.

Moms-pack tennis shoes! Have your child wear them to MDR the night of Dodge Ball, unless you want to trek back to your cabin before Kids Club:eek:

Your son is precious on the bridge in his suit and barefooted. I love your little girls tennis shoes too. So many people worry on what to wear, etc. I forgot my sons athletic shoes. Didnt know there would be Dodge Ball night in Adventure Ocean.

Moms-pack tennis shoes! Have your child wear them to MDR the night of Dodge Ball, unless you want to trek back to your cabin before Kids Club:eek:

She lost her flip flops she she rocked all her dresses in her sneakers. The windjammer windows were her favorite.

She lost her flip flops she she rocked all her dresses in her sneakers. The windjammer windows were her favorite.

Hi Keyarra,

We were on the same sailing. As I was reading your review, I had to laugh when I saw the first pictures. Then as I was going through and came to the pictures on Labadee I really enjoyed a good laugh. You were in the Cabana next to us!!! I had the opportunity to talk with your husband when he was in the water (I needed to know the time for some strange reason) and he checked his camera. Small world!!! Glad you and your family enjoyed the cruise as much as we did.

Kathy

The cabanas are $175 or $200. That is the cost per cabana not per person. If you order online only enter 1 name or you will be charged for every person you enter.

When you rent a cabana in Nellie's Beach does that give you

access to Barefoot beach?

Hi, your kids are adorable!!! I loved your review! Sounds like you had a great time! We love the FOS! We will sailing again in March 2013, did u go to the shows and can u tell me what they were? Just want to see if they changed since our last 2 cruises. Thanks !!

Hi, your kids are adorable!!! I loved your review! Sounds like you had a great time! We love the FOS! We will sailing again in March 2013, did u go to the shows and can u tell me what they were? Just want to see if they changed since our last 2 cruises. Thanks !!

We did not do any of the shows. We had no real interest.

All my concerns were gone in the first 2 hours of using both clubs. If you have any specific questions feel free to ask.

Do you know if the nursery was open on the first night? Also what types of foods did the provide for your son? The last time we used this our daughter was on baby food that we provided I'd be interested to know what types of things they provide and if it was enough of if we should just plan to eat with her first then take her there.

Do you know if the nursery was open on the first night? Also what types of foods did the provide for your son? The last time we used this our daughter was on baby food that we provided I'd be interested to know what types of things they provide and if it was enough of if we should just plan to eat with her first then take her there.

The nursery was not open the first night. There is an open house the first night where you go and fill out all the paper work. Dinner is served at 7pm. We would hit the pizza place at 4:30ish and get 2 fruit cups ( it is fresh fruit) and a few bites of pizza. We did this because we knew after all the sun and playtime he wouldn't make it till 7pm. We would drop the little guy off at the nursery at 6pm when we scheduled the time and they would have dinner at 7pm. One night they had grilled chicken, mash potatoes, and peas/corn/carrots. Another night it was chicken strips/fries/and veg. Pasta/ veg was also served. It was lots of finger foods.My son has no allergies so I didn't worry about what was served. I do know that if you want them to have milk instead of apple juice you need to go to the windjammer and ask for some. They also give cookies if you are ok with it. On the back of every baby they put a sticker on with their name and then these 4 initials were on my guy djcs it stood for dinner, juice, cookie, snack. This way anyone who came in to work knew what every baby could and couldn't have.

I suggest 2 sippy cups. one for you and one for the nursery. This worked great for us. They also give you a little tote bag in the beginning to fill with diapers, wipes, extra clothes, and anything else baby would need. You can also leave your stroller there when you drop off. I highly recommend a lightweight easy folding stroller. Those big clunky strollers suck up too much room. We used a Maclaren sport. It reclines for nap time too.

Hope this helps!!

Archived