In the MDR??

cruisenanny

I do not know what the OP's source was but I just read that it was not available on the Miracle anymore for free. It was posted in this thread: (post#3)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1623907

Perhaps one ship is trying it out to see how many would pay for it otherwise. :confused:

You have a source?

There is a current thread here, where a new cruiser is asking what things are going to be extra on their upcoming cruise. A poster responded saying that they had to pay for MDR capps & espressos on their 4/12 Miracle sailing! So instead of hijacking that thread, I started this one to see if others are experiencing the same..

There is a current thread here, where a new cruiser is asking what things are going to be extra on their upcoming cruise. A poster responded saying that they had to pay for MDR capps & espressos on their 4/12 Miracle sailing! So instead of hijacking that thread, I started this one to see if others are experiencing the same..

:mad::mad::mad: Just not right. I wonder if anyone paid for it. (I hope not)

I think you misunderstood. It was a charge for Premium Coffee. I would take that as meaning at the coffee shop on board, not the MDR..

I could be wrong, and wouldnt be the first time. ;)

That was me. I in no way meant to imply in the MDR. I was originally going to say premium dessert and coffee. That probably would have resulted in a thread about charges for CMC :rolleyes:

I think you misunderstood. It was a charge for Premium Coffee. I would take that as meaning at the coffee shop on board, not the MDR..

I could be wrong, and wouldnt be the first time. ;)

That was me. I in no way meant to imply in the MDR. I was originally going to say premium dessert and coffee. That probably would have resulted in a thread about charges for CMC :rolleyes:

Nope, unfortunately I didn't misunderstand.

It was Imlulu, who also posted the same info here, adding that the charge was posted on the menu. So, at least for now and at least on the Miracle, it is true.

It could also be, that someone is just posting a pot of crap-n-bull to see how fast it gets to John H.:)

It amazes me sometimes how fast something that is written here on CC is then posted over there on his FB page withing 20 seconds.

Ohh well,,

It could also be, that someone is just posting a pot of crap-n-bull to see how fast it gets to John H.:)

It amazes me sometimes how fast something that is written here on CC is then posted over there on his FB page withing 20 seconds.

Ohh well,,

Puhleeze don't make this thread about all that nonsense.

I highly doubt that Imlulu has any agenda & is lying, which is pretty much what you are implying.

Just trying to ask other recent cruisers if they have or have not had to pay for their cappuccino in the MDR.

Puhleeze don't make this thread about all that nonsense.

I highly doubt that Imlulu has any agenda & is lying, which is pretty much what you are implying.

Just trying to ask other recent cruisers if they have or have not had to pay for their cappuccino in the MDR.

Well first, I have no idea who Imlulu is, nor really does it concern me.

As far as making this about that nonsense, Not my intention at all. And im sorry you took it that way.

I dont know what topic or thread she posted that statement in. But from what I have seen and heard across several Message Boards lately, it is not true.

All I can say is I know Becca to be an excellent source of info here, and I believe what is free on one ship is free on all ships.

Imlulu may have misread or misunderstood. I know that there is a menu for coffees for charge in MDR but they have alcohol added.

I have always known the opposite to be true, cappacino and expresso free in MDR but I don't think they offer it in Steakhouse, although I don't specifically remember asking in the Steakhouse, usually too full to think about another thing there!!!

I guess we'll wait till someone posts to JH before getting all excited!!!

Carole

All I can say is I know Becca to be an excellent source of info here, and I believe what is free on one ship is free on all ships.

Imlulu may have misread or misunderstood. I know that there is a menu for coffees for charge in MDR but they have alcohol added.

I have always known the opposite to be true, cappacino and expresso free in MDR but I don't think they offer it in Steakhouse, although I don't specifically remember asking in the Steakhouse, usually too full to think about another thing there!!!

I guess we'll wait till someone posts to JH before getting all excited!!!

Carole

Thank you Miss Carole! I bet that person did see the small menu on the table with available alcohol-based drinks. I do remember one was a coffee drink. Good point!

Well first, I have no idea who Imlulu is, nor really does it concern me.

As far as making this about that nonsense, Not my intention at all. And im sorry you took it that way.

I dont know what topic or thread she posted that statement in. But from what I have seen and heard across several Message Boards lately, it is not true.

I don't know who they are either and there is no reason for it to concern you, but if you read the 17 posts here you would see exactly where he/she posted the info, you would see a link to the thread & you would also see where they also shared their info on THIS thread.

So your comment was perhaps inadvertently directed at them but you had no clue because you didn't read the posts here??:confused:

Glad to hear that whatever you have seen & heard indicates that it is not true.

Well Debbi, I am trying to see where i missed it, because I have read every thread, but thank you again for correcting me.

I really hope that with the typed word, I am just missing the nuances of your speech.

But ohh well, i digress.

Have fun.

I'm going to make a public apology on this.

I was unable to see all posts on my work computer. Not sure why, but will take that up when i get back to work.

After RE READING the entire thread again at home, I see that the posts I couldn't see, plus several others.

So,, Maxi Me Cuppa..:o

must be one of the new things CCL is trying to do on individual ships and not telling the public about.

Kind of like the fun DOD glasses on the Liberty after 2.0..

Archived