Treasures.... I found three treasures

sail7seas

I was getting dispirited to not be able to find just what I wanted for our upcoming trip to Seattle and cruise to Alaska.

I wanted to be able to use black pants, black skirt and a LBD as my staples and for all the nice dinners we'll have in Seattle, dressier nights on the ship and in general to mix and match from those three basics.

I had to make an unpleasant visit to a nursing home yesterday and feeling 'down' when I left, I needed a treat to cheer up my mood.

I noticed a boutique across the street that I had not visited for several years.

In I went and in 20 minutes found three fabulous jackets. All are different, all pack lighweight and can be worn with jeans and a tank to over a LBD, heels, jewelry and go to a very lovely dinner at Four Seasons. When I add in some of my other tops and accessories, I have a full wardrobe for the evenings in Seattle and on the ship.

AND when they rang up my sale, they told me they were celebrating 40 years in business this weekend and everything in the store was 20% off.

Now how is that for a perfect shopping stop? :D

Thanks. :)

I really did get lucky.

These jackets will make such a difference for me in putting together enough outfits for our trip. They're easy to work with and can make great combinations both in Seattle and on the ship.

Archived