New Cruise Travel Magazine

Lynda90

I just got home today from a week of touring National Parks in Colorado/Utah by rental car and my copy of Cruise Travel was in my week's mail. So even though I was exhausted from travel delays, I dropped everything to read the Caribbean Princess article. WOW -- cannot wait to sail her. Then I saw the article on Alaska on a Shoestring -- right in time for my Sun Princess cruise in 3 weeks. Now I finally have time to catch up of the cruise boards while the washing machine is doing a load before I pack and head back to the airport tomorrow night. Great magazine articles this month. Love the letters section.

I usually get mine 3 to 4 weeks after the majority have theirs.

Perhaps the Post Office is mad at me. Or perhaps the mail carrier reads it cover to cover before delivering it.

Received my copy this past Saturday. Love the article on the "CP". Just got off Her in March. It was one of the best cruises I have been on since 1991. It was Cruise #46 for us. Plan to Cruise on Her again in 2006 sometime. Ike

I usually get mine 3 to 4 weeks after the majority have theirs.

Perhaps the Post Office is mad at me. Or perhaps the mail carrier reads it cover to cover before delivering it.

Druke I: Probably sharing it with other carriers too before you get it :p

I would love to read the article on CP. I can't find this magazine anywhere in our area. Would it be possible to scan it? If anyone could tell me where to purchase would be better. I don't have a subscription to this magazine.

Thanks

Donna

Archived