PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

I'm making pot roast in the crock pot, too:) Windy and gray here, too. I woke up thinking about packing! LOL! Still a bit too early. Wish we had an extra room for staging, but we really don't:(

Got all the prep work done for seafood gumbo today. With the exception of the rice, everything else is done in one pot;)! Not packing yet, but got the extra bedroom looking like a cyclone went thru:D!

Got all the prep work done for seafood gumbo today. With the exception of the rice, everything else is done in one pot;)! Not packing yet, but got the extra bedroom looking like a cyclone went thru:D!

That is one thing I DO miss about a bigger place, the pre-cruise staging area...which is now my bedroom so I live in the mayhem while packing, took some used to...:eek::rolleyes::p

Greetings All!

I'm working on performance appraisals for work :(

Decided to take a break and start my pre-packing stage. That involves organizing outfits and matching up things with shoes and accessories. I'm mainly concerned with dinner outfits during the day its easy, swimsuits and coverups at the pool and shorts and t-shirts .

Break time over, back to these dreaded reviews!!!:D

YUM! That sounds good! I need an extra bedroom...one that doesn't have an office and kitty litter box in it...LOL!

That is one thing I DO miss about a bigger place, the pre-cruise staging area...which is now my bedroom so I live in the mayhem while packing, took some used to...:eek::rolleyes:

I feel your pain! That's why I really have to pack in a day or else we can't operate in there!:eek:

Dang...Sunday nite again. But the one nice thing this time is that it brings the cruise closer!;)

Has anyone watched 666 Park Avenue on ABC starring Vanessa Williams? I watched the first two episodes on Comcast, (on demand), and I'm hooked. It comes on in a few minutes. It's a bit on the dark side.

I haven't caught Nashville, but they say it's good too.

Any other recommendations?

Has anyone watched 666 Park Avenue on ABC starring Vanessa Williams? I watched the first two episodes on Comcast, (on demand), and I'm hooked. It comes on in a few minutes. It's a bit on the dark side.

I like the new show Vegas with Dennis Quaid. But then I do really like Dennis Quaid :D It is on CBS on Tuesdays. You can watch the shows that have already played online.

I'm watching that, too! And I don't usually go to the Dark Side...LOL! Also watching Last Resort, Grey's Anatomy and Scandal on Thurs. For my comedy fixes I have Big Bang Theory, The Middle, Suburgatory and Last Man Standing (hasn't started the new season yet).

Good morning funatics!!! Happy Monday...NOT:rolleyes::p True Linny, it DOES mean a week closer so it's all good!!:D

Almost-final fungenda will be up tonight in the group area!:D

YAY! Excited to see it!:)

Morning Breezers! After today, only 5 more Monday's before our cruise! And in 6 weeks we'll be in Grand Turk . So if you have a case of the Mondays, just think of those Sandy Vaginas ;)

Thanks for the pep talk!:D Dave wanted that shirt...I told him no...LOL!

Good morning friends! Ready, it's going to be raining here later, too:( Maybe I'll go to the gym at noontime so I don't have to go in the rain.;)

Called Crucon about my payment not showing up on Carnival's site on Fri...she said all is well and I should be able to go and do the on-line check in. So I did that last nite...all was well til I tried to print my docs for the 8 day....said my booking is on hold:rolleyes: Back to Crucon I go today. I REALLY miss Johna!:(

Man, oh man, I hate this waiting for our cruise. Every week, as we get a week closer, I think it is going to seem much closer the next week. Next week comes, it still feels like forever.:(

But it will get here, and there will be much fun and frivolity!

Wish me luck tomorrow! I'm going to court! (nope its not that ... or that.. and get your mind out of the gutter Lynne!)

I let my vehicle registration expire (stickers on the license plate) I had sent in my $$ but in this area we are required to get an emission inspection every 2 yrs (and I didnt have a current one on file). So I was caught with 10 month expired tags.. its all taken care of now and up to date, but Ive got the court date Tuesday AM.

So I did that last nite...all was well til I tried to print my docs for the 8 day....said my booking is on hold:rolleyes: Back to Crucon I go today. I REALLY miss Johna!:(

I guess we really are in the same boat (pun intended) :D

We are not able to print out our docs for the eight night cruise either. I really don't think it has anything to do with Crucon; I think this issue is all on Carnival. I think they have all the group bookings on hold; we have friends that booked with a different TA and they are experiencing the same thing.

Have you received your room assignment yet?

My neighbors had theirs and now the booking reads TBA :eek:

Thanks for the pep talk!:D Dave wanted that shirt...I told him no...LOL!

Good morning friends! Ready, it's going to be raining here later, too:( Maybe I'll go to the gym at noontime so I don't have to go in the rain.;)

Called Crucon about my payment not showing up on Carnival's site on Fri...she said all is well and I should be able to go and do the on-line check in. So I did that last nite...all was well til I tried to print my docs for the 8 day....said my booking is on hold:rolleyes: Back to Crucon I go today. I REALLY miss Johna!:(

Same here about the booking is on hold. I thought it was with everyone that booked with the group? Let me know what you find out please.:D

Just stoppped by to say hey and hope everyone is well. Just 27 days till our little group of old cruising friends (10 of us) sets sail on the NCL Dawn out of Tampa. Can't wait...The $650 per person balcony price was great too. Now I just have to keep Allen at bay....:eek:

Just stoppped by to say hey and hope everyone is well. Just 27 days till our little group of old cruising friends (10 of us) sets sail on the NCL Dawn out of Tampa. Can't wait...The $650 per person balcony price was great too. Now I just have to keep Allen at bay....:eek:

Yeah, like thats gonna happen!

hahaha Yea right..:D

Have a great cruise.. :)

Archived