PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Wish me luck tomorrow! I'm going to court! (nope its not that ... or that.. and get your mind out of the gutter Lynne!)

I let my vehicle registration expire (stickers on the license plate) I had sent in my $$ but in this area we are required to get an emission inspection every 2 yrs (and I didnt have a current one on file). So I was caught with 10 month expired tags.. its all taken care of now and up to date, but Ive got the court date Tuesday AM.

What are you talking about Ward?? I have no clue.. ;);)

I like the new show Vegas with Dennis Quaid. But then I do really like Dennis Quaid :D It is on CBS on Tuesdays. You can watch the shows that have already played online.

Thanks, I'll check this one out. :o

I like to watch cable (on demand). I don't have tevo, so I like to fast forward the commercials. Can you fast forward if you watch online?

I like to watch cable (on demand). I don't have tevo, so I like to fast forward the commercials. Can you fast forward if you watch online?

if your watching it through the TV stations website I doubt you can FF.

Netflix is another great source, but they tend to be about a yr behind on TV shows.

Not when it comes to commercials but you only get about one 15 second commercial every 15 minutes so not like regular tv. You can fast forward when you stop watching a show and need to find a spot later. We usually watch shows that we miss on the computer if we don't get them taped.

I'm watching that, too! And I don't usually go to the Dark Side...LOL! Also watching Last Resort, Grey's Anatomy and Scandal on Thurs. For my comedy fixes I have Big Bang Theory, The Middle, Suburgatory and Last Man Standing (hasn't started the new season yet).

YAY! Excited to see it!:)

Hi Linny,

I haven't watched anything dark in awhile, but love this show. I like the Big Bang Theory too, and still watch Two and 1/2 Men. I thought I wouldn't watch after Charlie left, but I find it still funny. I haven't caught the other shows, but will put them on my bucket list.

Not when it comes to commercials but you only get about one 15 second commercial every 15 minutes so not like regular tv. You can fast forward when you stop watching a show and need to find a spot later. We usually watch shows that we miss on the computer if we don't get them taped.

I don't pay for cable anymore so I catch Sons of Anarchy and The Walking Dead on Amazon and Fringe on Hulu, other shows like Big Bang, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Dexter I get through Netflix.

I don't pay for cable anymore so I catch Sons of Anarchy and The Walking Dead on Amazon and Fringe on Hulu, other shows like Big Bang, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Dexter I get through Netflix.

:mad:Dish dropped AMC so I no longer get The Walking Dead my favorite show. I guess I will have to wait till it comes to Netflix for this season.

Wish me luck tomorrow! I'm going to court! (nope its not that ... or that.. and get your mind out of the gutter Lynne!)

I let my vehicle registration expire (stickers on the license plate) I had sent in my $$ but in this area we are required to get an emission inspection every 2 yrs (and I didnt have a current one on file). So I was caught with 10 month expired tags.. its all taken care of now and up to date, but Ive got the court date Tuesday AM.

Good luck in court tomorrow!;):)

Just stoppped by to say hey and hope everyone is well. Just 27 days till our little group of old cruising friends (10 of us) sets sail on the NCL Dawn out of Tampa. Can't wait...The $650 per person balcony price was great too. Now I just have to keep Allen at bay....:eek:

Hi Jeff! Good to see you posting!:) We're getting pretty excited too!

Good afternoon everyone.. What a weekend I had.. I am so glad all the wake stuff is done.. I thank you again for thinking of me and the prayers too..

Now if my back would start healing..

Evening Lynne! Good to see you back! Now let's get that "back" working again! :)

Good luck, Ward! We just found out that our house hasn't been insured for the last 10 days...a snafu between the mortgage company and the insurance company. The red tape is a killer!

So I did that last nite...all was well til I tried to print my docs for the 8 day....said my booking is on hold:rolleyes: Back to Crucon I go today. I REALLY miss Johna!:(

I guess we really are in the same boat (pun intended) :D

We are not able to print out our docs for the eight night cruise either. I really don't think it has anything to do with Crucon; I think this issue is all on Carnival. I think they have all the group bookings on hold; we have friends that booked with a different TA and they are experiencing the same thing.

Have you received your room assignment yet?

My neighbors had theirs and now the booking reads TBA :eek:

I called Crucon today. She said there is a snafu within the cruiselines (huh?). Said she will send thru a release and we should be able to print docs in 24 hours. Something isn't right there. You may want to call Crucon. We picked our cabin when we booked, so that is set.

Just stoppped by to say hey and hope everyone is well. Just 27 days till our little group of old cruising friends (10 of us) sets sail on the NCL Dawn out of Tampa. Can't wait...The $650 per person balcony price was great too. Now I just have to keep Allen at bay....:eek:

Hope y'all have a great cruise!!:)

Good afternoon everyone.. What a weekend I had.. I am so glad all the wake stuff is done.. I thank you again for thinking of me and the prayers too..

Now if my back would start healing..

Glad to see you back, Lynne...was thinking about you. Good luck with your back...those things are a bear!:(

Archived