Must do this

I082692

same here.

I saved the link to the website. It's through Native Way and it's the private charter tour for $500. Checking back in today and look at the pictures before booking and *poof*.

That was my thread and they puuled it because I gave the company name. You guys are correct about the name of the charter company. It was a great time. Heres some more pictures.voyagercruise2242.jpgvoyagercruise2164.jpggercruise2299.jpg[/img]voyagercruise2275.jpgvoyagercruise2236.jpg

Nice! I tried to book it but was unavailable the date we will be there.. they offered the zodiac boat instead.. not as nice.. but hits the same places.. i am not totally sold as it lacks the tubing which i was kinda looking forward too

please be reminded that all tour reviews MUST be in response to a question and cannot be a separate tour review thread.. if we are able we will move them to another thread or they will be deleted.. this has always been CC policy and if you read the sticky at the top of the forum you will see CC policy regarding posting of tour shares and tour reviews..

happy cruising!

Thanks Star i was unclear.. It would seem more beneficial if we could have actual tour reviews here... CC certainly proides a wealth of information in regards to ship reviews. Maybe the reason the ports of call links do not get as much play is because of the rule you mentioned above. Just sayin..

We booked it too for October! I'm hoping I made the right decision - spending a little more money than what we had planned for the private tour - but from the pics that were posted it looks worth it.

I believe you mentioned that you stopped and got some drinks - what about food? Sandwiches or snacks would be fine for us instead of having to take the time and spend the money at a restaurant - I've read here on CC that Grand Cayman's restaurants can get quite pricey.

That beach at starfish looks gorgeous - can you stay there longer and just hang out?

Is there something you did or didn't do that you wish you hadn't/had done?

That beach at starfish looks gorgeous - can you stay there longer and just hang out?

I doubt it. There are no amenities, since it's just an empty lot where a condo complex may be built someday. And, it's a very long drive (or swim) back to town since it's the opposite end of the island from the port area... :D

It was mentioned that one of the possible stops was rum point. I beleive there is a beach type (casual) restaraunt/bar there. Or ask the ship to make u a box lunch to take with you.

We have a group of 8 going. We chartered for the 4 hr morning segment. It comes out to (approx) $65 pp. I think that's a GREAT deal, spec since they pick u up at the pier and bring you back:)

baf

we just got back from there and we went with JJ Divers I did island marketing before and there was no one in port .... we used discountexcursions.com and they hooked us up with jj divers pretty sure they also have a web site

cheers !!!

On our tour we spent 2 hours at Rum Point. It was pricy, $12 for a sandwich,$6 for a beer,etc.....If you book this tour, YOU are in charge. If you want to spend all day at Starfish Point you can. This tour for a whole day on our own private boat doing 5 different things including Sting Ray City, Snorkleing, Star Fish Point, Rum Point and tubbing for over 2 hours, with food and tip cost $100 per person (8 people). Price how much just a trip to Stingray city costs if booked thru RCCL.

voyagercruise2177.jpg

This is the boat we rented for our day.

voyagercruise2179.jpg

The boats in the backround are how crowded it will be if you book through a ship.

voyagercruise2182.jpg

With this tour you also get one guy, John Micheal, who owns the boat and gives you personalized service.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived