For Bill-Panama Canal 2014

tabatha1

Hi Bill I just wondered whether there are any plans to include The Panama Canal in 2014 as this is likely to be our next cruise and we would prefer to sail with Azamara if possible. Thanks

Hi Bill I just wondered whether there are any plans to include The Panama Canal in 2014 as this is likely to be our next cruise and we would prefer to sail with Azamara if possible. Thanks

Hello Tabatha1 -

Before I share with you the answer that I think you want to hear, I must preface my response with the disclaimer that our 2014 itinerary plans are still a "work-in-progress" and what I share with you below is SUBJECT TO CHANGE!

Our initial plan is to offer Panama Canal transits on the Azamara Quest in 2014:

 Miami to Caldera, Costa Rica: 05 Jan 2014, 10 nights

 Caldera to Miami: 03 March 2014, 12 nights with overnight in New Orleans

We appreciate your desire to vacation with Azamara and perhaps these offerings, once approved, will provide us with the opportunity to welcome you onboard!

Best regards,

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

(*CBO is an authorized and compensated representative of ACC)

Hello Tabatha1 -

Before I share with you the answer that I think you want to hear, I must preface my response with the disclaimer that our 2014 itinerary plans are still a "work-in-progress" and what I share with you below is SUBJECT TO CHANGE!

Our initial plan is to offer Panama Canal transits on the Azamara Quest in 2014:

We appreciate your desire to vacation with Azamara and perhaps these offerings, once approved, will provide us with the opportunity to welcome you onboard!

Best regards,

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

this would work for me as i will be on the ship already..could keep staying or fly to FL. .the big question where the ship is going from CR asi could stay on for weeks..

this would work for me as i will be on the ship already..could keep staying or fly to FL. .the big question where the ship is going from CR asi could stay on for weeks..

It sounds like Quest will go back through the Panama Canal and to New Orleans before ending in Miami. I would bet there will be some Caribbean ports which is typical. We tendered at San Blas Islands a few weeks ago on Veendam, then stopped at Grand Cayman before arriving in FLL and on to NYC.

Maybe they should consider going East and up to Canada New England. HAL is sending three ships there this year it is so popular, but not this early in the season. A transatlantic from NYC or Boston back to Europe with lots of port stops would also be very popular. There are tons of people on the Celebrity TA's who are not happy with the repeat ports on the TA's next year, and looking for an alternative with both the sea days and new ports.

Hello Tabatha1 -

Best regards,

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

Thanks very much Bill. Looking forward to seeing the full schedule in due course.

Sign me up!

But Bill - a plea from my bank manager... would you be so kind as to stop arranging for the Quest to be doing such great routes over March 9th every year? My birthday cruise habit is getting to be very expensive!!! :D

Thom

I can't wait to hear the full schedule! I've booked Celebrity for Australia/NJ for 2014, but I know I'll want to change my mind after being back on Question eight months from now. I've never done the Panama Canal OR Costa Rica....hmmmm....

Hi Bill

From Costa Rica are they going to sail down the west coast of South America to Peru between the Jan. and Mar.

We have our fingers crossed

Tom & Sharon

Bill posted that Quest was going from Costa Rica to Miami in 12 nights

Caldera to Miami: 03 March 2014, 12 nights with overnight in New Orleans

Peru is geat btw. We just got back.

Hi Bill

From Costa Rica are they going to sail down the west coast of South America to Peru between the Jan. and Mar.

We have our fingers crossed

Tom & Sharon

i am hoping the ship sails down and around the horn.. i got NYE booked now so i have a cabin just need to add on to it.

Sign me up!

But Bill - a plea from my bank manager... would you be so kind as to stop arranging for the Quest to be doing such great routes over March 9th every year? My birthday cruise habit is getting to be very expensive!!! :D

Thom

Hello Thom -

It well might be that your "cruise habit is getting to be very expensive" but I would consider it as an investment in your continued health!

Belated happy & healthy birthday - and many more!

Stay well -

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

Archived