Upgrade Fairy has arrived!

Matcodixon

First off, we are not on the same cruise, but close. We board in Venice on Aug 22,

Is your booking marked "No upgrade"? it is important that it is not. If booked through a TA have them check, If booked directly through Princess, give them a call. I think you can change the status without having to rebook.

Good luck to you.. And since your cruise is before ours, I expect a full report!

We will be in Venice watching you sail in!

thanks everyone. we booked through TA b/c traveling with kids and wanted 2 cabins next to each other, but if we got upgraded to mini-suite could live with inconvenience of not being next door! yes, will provide any pertinent information we can on a very busy itinerary.

since we are on 8/10 less time to make take this chance but will call TA today to discuss. haven't cruised in 16 years and first time for kids but looking forward to it.

thanks everyone. we booked through TA b/c traveling with kids and wanted 2 cabins next to each other, but if we got upgraded to mini-suite could live with inconvenience of not being next door! yes, will provide any pertinent information we can on a very busy itinerary.

If you have both cabins marked "will accept upgrade", there is the possibility the kids' cabin will be upgraded and yours will not.

Congratulations on the upgrade ! Our cruise still has lots of empty cabins so we are hoping for a visit from the Upgrade Failry also :).

How do you know how many empty cabins there are?

Congratulations on the upgrade of the year. I think it is a ploy by Princess to get you hooked on the mini suite so you will have to always book a mini or higher. Of course they can try that ploy with me as well. Enjoy your good fortune and please let me borrow you upgrade fairy for my cruise next April.;)

:)upgrades - love them we were upgraded to a suite on a 12 day Baltic sea cruise and I do spoil easily. Leaving Sunday for short coastal cruise in another suite. LOVE IT

Congrats on your upgrades! On our upcoming cruise we booked an oceanview on Plaza deck and 2 weeks ago got a letter in the mail saying we were upgraded to a balcony on Lido deck, yea! This was long after final payment. Same thing happened on our Med cruise in 2008, we had OV on Plaza and upgraded to balcony on Baja. Again, 2-3 weeks before the cruise we got a letter. Thanks Princess....we feel lucky and blessed!

Enjoy your cruise.

Archived