linked cabins

m&m1329

We have 2 linked cabins foor our cruise on the Valor in June and need to know if the will seat us together at dinner or do I need to call our PVP to ensure we are sat at the same table for dinner....Thanks

We have 2 linked cabins foor our cruise on the Valor in June and need to know if the will seat us together at dinner or do I need to call our PVP to ensure we are sat at the same table for dinner....Thanks

If your room numbers are linked...you will have the same dinner table.

When you check in and get your SIGN AND SAIL card, your table number will be on it. If the table numbers differ from each other.....(sometimes mistakes are made)....go directly to the dining room and they will fix it. :)

Did you mean that the cabins are side by side booked under the same booking number or that there are two different booking numbers which have placed you in two cabins side by side.

If both cabins were booked under the same booking, you will be seated together. If they were booked under separate bookings, they will have to be linked through Carnival.

I'd like to know if you have two cabins booked with different booking numbers because one was added on after, is there a way to check your reservation on Carnival website to see if they are indeed booked. PVP said he would do it, but I would like to see it in writing. They only thing I see for sure is that the 2 bookings all have early seating.

I thought I had linked mine by doing so on-line, but one day I was talking to Carnival and the rep offered to check, and they weren't linked for dining purposes. So you might want to call Carnival and double-check.

Archived