Are we talking about the same ship?

shellbeachjim

I just went to the Princess website, signed in and went to My Princess. Our next cruise is on the Ocean Princess, and here's the description they show:

A destination all her own, the 2,600-passenger Ocean Princess offers over 700 spacious staterooms with balconies.

Interesting, since the Ocean Princess is a 680-passenger ship. :eek: Oh yes, the link on the page sends you to the correct webpage and describes the ship correctly.

I got a chuckle out of it...

I just went to the Princess website, signed in and went to My Princess. Our next cruise is on the Ocean Princess, and here's the description they show:

Interesting, since the Ocean Princess is a 680-passenger ship. :eek: Oh yes, the link on the page sends you to the correct webpage and describes the ship correctly.

Sigh... too bad that many companies are doing without proofreaders... :p That pax capacity doesn't even relate to the old Ocean Princess which held 1900 passengers...

Got off the Ocean Princess in Cape Town on Monday. She still held 680 pax

I wonder if one can book one of those phantom cabins?

Quote: A destination all her own, the 2,600-passenger Ocean Princess offers over 700 spacious staterooms with balconies.

A destination all her own, the 2,600-passenger Ocean Princess offers over 700 spacious staterooms with balconies.

That averages out to a little less than 8 passengers per actual cabin. It does say they are spacious.

The staff is great since they are getting about $100/day per cabin from the auto-tip for 8 people.

And the Traditional dinner sittings are at 2 PM, 4 PM, 6 PM, 8 PM, and 10 PM.

Shows will be repeated six times each evening. They have been shortened to ten minutes in order to accomodate everyone.

There will be ten past passenger parties in order to accomodate everyone.

The most trampled passenger luncheon will still be limited to the 40 most trampled passengers.

that averages out to a little less than 8 passengers per actual cabin. It does say they are spacious.

The staff is great since they are getting about $100/day per cabin from the auto-tip for 8 people.

And the traditional dinner sittings are at 2 pm, 4 pm, 6 pm, 8 pm, and 10 pm.

Shows will be repeated six times each evening. They have been shortened to ten minutes in order to accomodate everyone.

There will be ten past passenger parties in order to accomodate everyone.

The most trampled passenger luncheon will still be limited to the 40 most trampled passengers.

lol :)

Archived