OFF. CC 3rd ANNUAL SUPERBOWL/VALENTINE B2B 2/2 & 2/8 2014 ON THE FREEDOM REDUCED DEP.

Nononono, Christina! 49ers! Are you going to do B2B? Lenore, Ernie, Jay and I are doing the second week only..sigh...really looking forward to seeing Malihini friends again and hope that includes you two! 🚢

We are hoping to do the second week too.

Don't you mean DW.designated walkers..I am hoping that there isn't anyone driving while we are on the ship..that is of course Mon Capitaine'...

I am so hoping that Barb and Judy come, and then my cousin and Sister :eek:...sounds like we will have fun regardless ;) :eek:

What are the elevators like on this ship...

Yes Suzi designated walkers.... SOMEONE needed guidance being directed toward their cabins sometimes and then they still somehow found their way to the steakhouse hostess when they were supposed to be getting ready....;););)

Cruisingcouple2008 - Amy and Austin -N.Y. #6438 b2b

Suziq333 - Sue and Bruce -Coquitlam,B.C. #6442 b2b

JMWG49 - Jill and Jonathan -Ontario, 2nd

Ramrax4 - Robin and Robert-Northern CA #6481

My6Dogs - Mike and Ann-

Ernvette - Lenore and Ernie -New Braunfels, TX #7358 2nd

Platinumbob - Rob and Trish - Texas #7434 B2B

Jordainaire - Bill and Leila-Georgetown, KY 2nd

Sweetreet - Rita and Jay-San Jose,CA #7356 2nd

Elephantman - Tom and Helen - B.C., B2B

Bunny57 - Kim and Palmer -SanDiego, CA

Uffdafla - Kelly and Dan -Orlando, Fl. 7420 B2B

Luckysll - Sandy - Victoria, B.C.

Vitality08 - Shareese- Virginia

tnvoldude - Howard and Cathy- Maryville, TN #7340

Cathy's sister and BIL Marg and Pat -Des Moines, IA #7338

Dandytwister -Tracey and John -Edmonton,Alberta #2324 b2b

theklingfam -Erin, Dennis DD and DS - Shawnee, KS 2nd

friends of TheKingFam-Kathy and Tom Rain, 2nd

IslandtoIsland - Tracey and Marcus - RI, 2nd

Mallory and Larry (NOT ON CC) - VA, 2nd

Edited by cruisingcouple2008

Yes Suzi designated walkers.... SOMEONE needed guidance being directed toward their cabins sometimes and then they still somehow found their way to the steakhouse hostess when they were supposed to be getting ready....;););)

But, I needed ice. And there is a secluded beverage station at the 11th floor specialty restaurant. ( Freedom = fish & chips / Dream was Pasta bar )

Steakhouse is on the 12th

I figured it was you Dan ...LOL

My6Dogs - Mike and Ann-

Uffdafla - Kelly and Dan -Orlando, Fl. #7420 B2B

tnvoldude - Howard and Cathy- Maryville, TN #7340

Cathy's sister and BIL Marg and Pat -Des Moines, IA #7338

theklingfam -Erin, Dennis DD Anastasia 13 and DS Owen 12 - Shawnee, KS 2nd

cruisinlarge-Kathy and Tom Rain- East Palatka,FL 2nd

Edited by Suziq333

My6Dogs - Mike and Ann-

tnvoldude - Howard and Cathy- Maryville, TN #7340 B2B

Cathy's sister and BIL Marg and Pat -Des Moines, IA #7338 B2B

We will be watching my Broncos in the Super Bowl next year. I hope I will be watch with all of you.

We are Broncos fans too!! What part of Denver do you live in?! Colorado is one of my favorite places on earth and I have family there! Hoping to make it there this summer.

So glad you are here...I will add Tom and Cathy next time I update..they are cruisinlarge right ?? Are you guys doing b2b or just one leg??

Sharon and Gord haven't booked as yet, they are going to Hawaii for their 30th anniversary, so she will see when they get back if they can afford it.

I can't wait to see the kids...I bet they are so big now ;)

Thanks! Yes, Tom and Cathy Rains are cruisenlarge. I see you found their information. :) I sure hope Sharon and Gord can come too! We are only doing the second week. Maybe someday we can do a B2B! My boss would kill me! :D

My6Dogs - Mike and Ann-

Elephantman - Tom and Helen - B.C. #7352, B2B

tnvoldude - Howard and Cathy- Maryville, TN #7340 B2B

Cathy's sister and BIL Marg and Pat -Des Moines, IA #7338 B2B

Hi Amy;

We just returned from seven days on the Mexican west coast with HAL Zaandam. It was a super good cruise and really sold us on the smaller ships.

Your list of the NFL crew is growing bigger by the week and it looks like our retirement plans funded by LRC is unfolding just as Helen and I had planned.

We are really looking forward to next Feb and watching the Seahawks knock off whoever and I'm also sure we'll have as many laughs as we did when we were Malahinis headed to and from Hawaii.

Pass a "hello" from us to Austin.

Cheers - Tom

Lenore -

How is Ernie feeling ? Hope things are going well for him. Especially so he can be out driving the hotrod around.:D

Amy -- Ernie doing just great. Tremors 99% gone and he is so much better emotionally and of course that RED car helps alot. We are having alot of fun with it. Can't wait till February--just think last year at this time we were on this site nightly with talk of our great Hawaii trip. Can't wait to be with you and some of our Malahinis friends again--and of course meet some new friends. Rita and Jay feel the same. We loved them visiting us here in Texas and hopefully will see them again in Calif in June. My sister will be visiting in Long Beach from England then and we will be hopefully staying with Reet and Jay at their Long Beach house.

Hello to Austin and Hugs to you both:)

Hi Amy;

We just returned from seven days on the Mexican west coast with HAL Zaandam. It was a super good cruise and really sold us on the smaller ships.

Your list of the NFL crew is growing bigger by the week and it looks like our retirement plans funded by LRC is unfolding just as Helen and I had planned.

We are really looking forward to next Feb and watching the Seahawks knock off whoever and I'm also sure we'll have as many laughs as we did when we were Malahinis headed to and from Hawaii.

Cheers - Tom

Just cruising through this thread and momentarily interloping!

Tom, I'm rooting for you to win a game on your upcoming cruise. Soooo close last time!

Debra :)

Just cruising through this thread and momentarily interloping!

Tom, I'm rooting for you to win a game on your upcoming cruise. Soooo close last time!

Debra :)

Hey Deb GOOD TO SEE YOU POSTING !!!!

How are you guys ? (Rick ?? yes) Hope you can consider joining us on this trip. We would love to see you guys again !:D

Ok N.F.L.'ers I have a tenative agreement for a hotel in FLL.

It is Hyatt Place, it is 91 SW 18th Avenue, Dania Beach, FL .http://fortlauderdaleairportsouth.place.hyatt.com/hyatt/hotels-fortlauderdaleairportsouth-place/place/index.jsp?null

We are being offered a rate for Feb 1st to Feb 2nd and Feb 7th to Feb 8th.

King Bed $179.00 + tax

Queen/Queen Bed $189.00 + tax (Queens may have up to 4 people in the room at this rate)

Includes:

· Transfers from the FLL airport to the hotel

o

Hot Breakfast

Transfers from the hotel to the Fort Lauderdale cruise port (Based in two people per room additional guests in room 8. each)

FFree WiFi

Shuttle service within a three mile radius.

There is an extensive shopping plaza across the street Oakwood Plaza. There is a Millers Ale House there, A KMart, Job Lot, Old Navy I think, Dollar Store, BJ's Wholesale Club ( I am a member and there is a Liquor store inside)

The hotel prices in FLL are ALL very high. I have stayed at Hyatts before and I trust their cleanliness once you lay your head on the pillow and the quality of their product. There are some other hotels nearby that are a few (10) bucks cheaper, but I have also stayed at one of those and there is no comparison.

Also many FLL hotels are not not including complementary cruiseport transfer. As part of the group they are providing us with port transfer.

Please sign up below if you are interested in this hotel option. WE MUST HAVE A MINIMUM OF 8 ROOMS PER WEEK TO QUALIFY FOR THE GROUP RATE, OTHERWISE BEST AVAILABLE RATE PREVAILS.

Please do not book yet directly with the hotel we must get a group code and Im trying to get a feel for things first

Cruisingcouple2008 - Amy and Austin WEEK ONE - KING

Edited by cruisingcouple2008

Hi Amy;

Cheers - Tom

Tom so glad you both enjoyed your cruise. I agree about the smaller ships although we just came off the Dream and we enjoyed her very much, it took a bit longer to get oriented, but once we did we enjoyed our two week stay on her very much.

I dont know buddy I think its time for me to start funding a retirement with that LRC BUT it never seems to work out that way so we are happy to share and help friends fund theirs a little at a time.

We too are looking forward to good times great drinks and a little money making here and there. Be well my friend.:)

Amy -- Ernie doing just great. Tremors 99% gone and he is so much better emotionally and of course that RED car helps alot. We are having alot of fun with it. Can't wait till February--just think last year at this time we were on this site nightly with talk of our great Hawaii trip. Can't wait to be with you and some of our Malahinis friends again--and of course meet some new friends. Rita and Jay feel the same. We loved them visiting us here in Texas and hopefully will see them again in Calif in June. My sister will be visiting in Long Beach from England then and we will be hopefully staying with Reet and Jay at their Long Beach house.

Hello to Austin and Hugs to you both:)

Lenore, Glad Ernie is doing well and that Red is helping him enjoy the good life. Im so happy you are all joining us again and although we dont have all the sea days that we did on Hawaii we will still have lots of fun and I know you will enjoy the new additions to the cruising circle. That is great your sister will be over from Englad and that you will be with Jay and Rita at that lovely home they have. (Love ya Rita)

Better get ready for work....so I can continue to enjoy these good times.:D

Ok N.F.L.'ers I have a tenative agreement for a hotel in FLL.

It is Hyatt Place, it is 91 SW 18th Avenue, Dania Beach, FL .http://fortlauderdaleairportsouth.place.hyatt.com/hyatt/hotels-fortlauderdaleairportsouth-place/place/index.jsp?null

We are being offered a rate for Feb 1st to Feb 2nd and Feb 7th to Feb 8th.

King Bed $179.00 + tax

Queen/Queen Bed $189.00 + tax (Queens may have up to 4 people in the room at this rate)

Includes:

· Transfers from the FLL airport to the hotel

o

Hot Breakfast

Transfers from the hotel to the Fort Lauderdale cruise port (Based in two people per room additional guests in room 8. each)

FFree WiFi

Shuttle service within a three mile radius.

There is an extensive shopping plaza across the street Oakwood Plaza. There is a Millers Ale House there, A KMart, Job Lot, Old Navy I think, Dollar Store, BJ's Wholesale Club ( I am a member and there is a Liquor store inside)

The hotel prices in FLL are ALL very high. I have stayed at Hyatts before and I trust their cleanliness once you lay your head on the pillow and the quality of their product. There are some other hotels nearby that are a few (10) bucks cheaper, but I have also stayed at one of those and there is no comparison.

Also many FLL hotels are not not including complementary cruiseport transfer. As part of the group they are providing us with port transfer.

Please sign up below if you are interested in this hotel option. WE MUST HAVE A MINIMUM OF 8 ROOMS PER WEEK TO QUALIFY FOR THE GROUP RATE, OTHERWISE BEST AVAILABLE RATE PREVAILS.

Please do not book yet directly with the hotel we must get a group code and Im trying to get a feel for things first

Cruisingcouple2008 - Amy and Austin WEEK ONE - KING

IslandToIsland - Tracey and Marcus WEEK TWO - KING

Sent from myTouch 4g using Tapatalk