OFF. CC 3rd ANNUAL SUPERBOWL/VALENTINE B2B 2/2 & 2/8 2014 ON THE FREEDOM REDUCED DEP.

Welcome home, Amy & Austin! I'm sure it's not quite the same, but it's always good to be back home.

I have contacted Mary and she's set up our family cruise in July. What a fantastic gal! Thanks for recommending her! We will be using her from now on!

:cool:Bill

Welcome home, Amy & Austin! I'm sure it's not quite the same, but it's always good to be back home.

I have contacted Mary and she's set up our family cruise in July. What a fantastic gal! Thanks for recommending her! We will be using her from now on!

:cool:Bill

Thanks Bill. It was good to be back in our own bed, but I would have preferred that bed be in a warmer climate or still on the floating city.

We were having breakfast with Mary yesterday morning as she came out to Port Canaveral and picked us up and took us to the airport. We had time for breakfast before we checked in so we had a nice visit. She mentioned that you were going to book with her this weekend. Im glad you were pleased. She is an honest caring person with whomI feel completely at ease with having her handle our travel details.

LET YOUR COUNTDOWN BEGIN BUDDY !!!!

The list hasn't been posted for a while, so I updated it. If anyone else would like their cabin #'s added let me know :)

Cruisingcouple2008 - Amy and Austin -N.Y. #6438

Suziq333 - Sue and Bruce -Coquitlam,B.C. #6442

JMWG49 - Jill and Jonathan -Ontario

Ramrax4 - Robin and Robert-Northern CA #6481

My6Dogs - Mike and Ann-

Ernvette - Lenore and Ernie -New Braunfels, TX

Platinumbob - Rob and Trish - Texas

Jordainaire - Bill and Leila-Georgetown, KY

Sweetreet - Rita and Jay-San Jose,CA

Elephantman - Tom and Helen - B.C.

Bunny57 - Kim and Palmer -SanDiego, CA

Uffdafla - Kelly and Dan -Orlando, Fl.

Luckysll - Sandy - Victoria, B.C.

Vitality08 - Shareese- Virginia

tnvoldude - Howard and Cathy- Maryville, TN

The list hasn't been posted for a while, so I updated it. If anyone else would like their cabin #'s added let me know :)

My6Dogs - Mike and Ann-

tnvoldude - Howard and Cathy- Maryville, TN

Welcome Howard and Kathy to the group and her sister and husband as well.

Howard and Kathy cruised with us on the Dream and we had a great time with them :)

My6Dogs - Mike and Ann-

tnvoldude - Howard and Cathy- Maryville, TN #7340

and friends Marj and pat -Des Miones, IO #7338

SANDY - Have a wonnnnnnderrrfulllllll time hunny !!!!! Hope your weather is better than ours was. LOVE LOVE LOVE all those sea days. ( Ill do the numbers for you for the next two weeks if you send me the new link, mine isnt working anymore)

BOB AND TRISH - WOOO HOOO Another Malihini joining Team NFL !!!! Are you B2Bing ? Are your friends coming too were their names ??? Ilene and Jay ???

I see some great games of LRC shaping up.:D

Hi Amy! Yes we are in for both legs of this trip. Not sure if Joe and Anita will be joining but we are working on them (as well as some other friends). I must tell you that we had to purchase some LRC dice. We have a monthly couples poker night. We now finish up the evening with a spirited game of LRC. I STILL have never won a round! :eek: I am what is known as a contributor!

Anyway I saw in a previous post that you will soon be looking at a possible hotel (group rate) for the night before the cruise. Please keep us posted on that.

We are really looking forward to this trip. We do have a couple of others in the mean time. They'll just have to hold us over.

PS -Trish says "Hey!" (we're from Texas y'know)

Hi Amy! Yes we are in for both legs of this trip. Not sure if Joe and Anita will be joining but we are working on them (as well as some other friends). I must tell you that we had to purchase some LRC dice. We have a monthly couples poker night. We now finish up the evening with a spirited game of LRC. I STILL have never won a round! :eek: I am what is known as a contributor!

Anyway I saw in a previous post that you will soon be looking at a possible hotel (group rate) for the night before the cruise. Please keep us posted on that.

We are really looking forward to this trip. We do have a couple of others in the mean time. They'll just have to hold us over.

PS -Trish says "Hey!" (we're from Texas y'know)

Sweet - I see you are doing Alaska this year.... we will have to be FB friends I cant wait to see pics from that. A bunch of us are doing Alaska Summer 2014.

OMG Anita and Jay of course... my mind isnt what it used to be... Remind them that booking through the Group they can still get the lowest published Carnival rates and book Early Saver and get the price drops when they come. They have to speak to Kathryn though and mention they are with the CC group. I think Anita said to me that she doesnt sign onto Cruise Critic... maybe you can work on that too..Nice folks.. We had a nice chat while waiting to get on board one day in Kaui I think and I enjoyed that time with her.

Whew glad you mentioned a regular poker get together I didnt want to be the cause of the corruption of gambling... LOL.

We don't have anything else booked until August, but just came off the Dream B2B and loved every minute of it.

Hey back at Trish as well.

I am working on finding an inexpensive hotel close to airport cruiseport and restaurants. I will keep everyone updated.

Amy, here's the link to the website I use for the numbers for the countdown:

http://www.animationlibrary.com/sc/21/Wooden/

Just click on the number you want and then copy and paste it here.

I'm starting to wish I'd kept the second week of the B2B on the Breeze. I have a feeling there is so much to do and a new ship to explore that I might not get to do everything in a week. :D

Oh, and unfortunately, I might not get a chance to do what I said I'd do for you in Tortola. :( I booked an excursion through the ship to Jost Van Dyke Island for the day (it's supposed to be a wonderful beach and one I wanted to see), and it doesn't look like there will be any sightseeing of the rest of Tortola.

Amy, here's the link to the website I use for the numbers for the countdown:

http://www.animationlibrary.com/sc/21/Wooden/

Just click on the number you want and then copy and paste it here.

I'm starting to wish I'd kept the second week of the B2B on the Breeze. I have a feeling there is so much to do and a new ship to explore that I might not get to do everything in a week. :D

Oh, and unfortunately, I might not get a chance to do what I said I'd do for you in Tortola. :( I booked an excursion through the ship to Jost Van Dyke Island for the day (it's supposed to be a wonderful beach and one I wanted to see), and it doesn't look like there will be any sightseeing of the rest of Tortola.

Thats funny I thought this was your Hawaii cruise coming up....

I think we are doing that excursion too when we go to tortola

Have a wonderful time on your cruise with your new knee!!!

Thanks, Leila. It's taken longer than I would have liked, but my knee is much better and it will be nice to be able to walk on the ship without so much pain. I also intend to take the stairs as much as possible on the ship.

Hi Everyone,

My name is Tracey...my husband, John and I just booked this back to back today....we're sooooo excited.

We cruised with Amy and Austin (and the "gang") to Hawaii last year from San Diego (seems like a hundred years ago now).

We've been humming and hmmmmm-ing about this one for a long time now and today I said...that's enough we're just going to do it!!

Wish we were doing the back to back with you all this year...but without a lottery intervention, that's not going to happen.

Anyway...just wanted to introduce ourselves...I'll read through the posts over the next few days and be caught up.

Hi Everyone,

My name is Tracey...my husband, John and I just booked this back to back today....we're sooooo excited.

We cruised with Amy and Austin (and the "gang") to Hawaii last year from San Diego (seems like a hundred years ago now).

We've been humming and hmmmmm-ing about this one for a long time now and today I said...that's enough we're just going to do it!!

Wish we were doing the back to back with you all this year...but without a lottery intervention, that's not going to happen.

Anyway...just wanted to introduce ourselves...I'll read through the posts over the next few days and be caught up.

WOOOOO HOOOOOOO JOHN AND TRACEY ARE COMIN !!!!!!!!! So glad you guys are able to join us !!!!

Let me know if you need any help with Kathryn and the booking process..

We also would like a lottery intervention so we could just cruise permanently.

This is really starting to shape up into a nice group once again !!!!

Im working on getting a group hotel, but hotels in FLL are not cheap so I have a call into a couple of places. Im trying to get us near shopping and stores so that we can pick up our "essentials" (winkey winkey winkey) without having to have a car rental or cab and there is also some places to walk to for eating.

We are definitely only staying for one night prior since we are doing the B2B what is the concensus of the rest of you ?

WooHoo..Tracey and John are coming to play :D I was going to send you a reminder email to give a little nudge. Glad you stopped the Hmming and Haaing and took the plunge so to speak ;)

Which leg are you doing, cause most that aren't B2B ing are doing the 2nd.

Amy; we will just be 1 night before since the cruise is so long. We have the advantage of time on the flight back, since we are 3 hours behind FL. :)

Edited by Suziq333