OFF. CC 3rd ANNUAL SUPERBOWL/VALENTINE B2B 2/2 & 2/8 2014 ON THE FREEDOM REDUCED DEP.

ramrax4, you have my sympathy.

I'll never forgive those Philly players for what they did to poor old Coach Andy. He deserved better than that. They just flat out quit on him ....... no sense of loyalty in spite of having a coach who put loyalty to his players first and formost. And I won't say anything about Vik leading the parade. I'd love to see Gruden hired to whip those wusses into line.

Andy Reid is a great coach and he won't be looking for a Head Coach job for too long and some lucky team (Cowboys? Bolts?) will grab him.

• 2 weeks later...
Im here girlfriend !!!! Sorry just trying to get ready for the Dream.... after that Im all yours !!!!!!:D

I dont think I knew you were going on one yourself in 60 days ?

What are your ports ?

We leave out of Galveston and visit Grand Cayman, Falmouth, and Cozumel !!!

Really excited , cause my cousin is coming and a girlfriend from Th Oasis with her family.

Still wish we were going on the Dream with you guys though...oh well ..NEXT YEAR ..FREEDOM :D:D:D

IS anybody out there ?????????????

It's awful lonely here all by myself :(:(

Leila and I are still here! Been busy making plans for our family cruise to the Bahamas in July. There will 15 of us going! Sailing aboard the Fantasy out of Charleston, SC.

We have decided to cancel the February 2, 2014 cruise. We've been to all of the ports at least 7 times each and thought it best just to put the money for this cruise towards the cruise the following week. So not B2B for us, unfortunately. But we are still looking forward to the 8-dayer with some of our Malahini friends!

:cool:Bill

Leila and I are still here! Been busy making plans for our family cruise to the Bahamas in July. There will 15 of us going! Sailing aboard the Fantasy out of Charleston, SC.

We have decided to cancel the February 2, 2014 cruise. We've been to all of the ports at least 7 times each and thought it best just to put the money for this cruise towards the cruise the following week. So not B2B for us, unfortunately. But we are still looking forward to the 8-dayer with some of our Malahini friends!

Awww sorry to hear that Bill, but at least you will still be on the second half with us :D We will break in the ship for your arrival ;)

Sounds like your July cruise will be fantastic with all that family going :)

I totally get it Bill. We will still be very happy to have you and Leila on board for the second leg with us ! You can rest assured you and Leila will have a welcoming committee as you cross the plank !!:D:D

Have you been able to start working on the details of the Fantasy trip with Mary ? I know she will be away on a Seminar at Sea from Jan 26-Feb 2 on the Oasis. She will then be meeting us for lunch at Fishlips in Port Canaveral on Feb 9th as we start the 2nd leg and she will also pick us up on the 16th and take us in to the airport. We like to keep her busy !!! She is such a good egg I know you and Leila will hit it off well with her.:D

So Tom and Helen will be coming home from MX with no Seahawks in the mix... can't wait to see who he will be rooting for now LOL;)

Hey, Bill, Jay and I are visiting with Lenore and Ernie in New Braunfels, Texas....we're catching up on posts and saw yours. So very glad we will still be seeing you and Leila the second week week cuz that's our reunion week with the Malahinis! Yea! Hugs from the four of us to y'all (we speak Texan now) Ps: Go Niners!

Edited by SweetReet

Hey, Bill, Jay and I are visiting with Lenore and Ernie in New Braunfels, Texas....we're catching up on posts and saw yours. So very glad we will still be seeing you and Leila the second week week cuz that's our reunion week with the Malahinis! Yea! Hugs from the four of us to y'all (we speak Texan now) Ps: Go Niners!

It's great hearing from y'all! We, too, are looking forward to seeing our "Malahini" friends again. It's hard to believe that this time last year, we were all planning our wonderful cruise to Hawaii! Oh what a cruise it was!!!

Sounds like we're going to have another wonderful cruise aboard the Freedom next year! Can't wait! PS...(ditto....go 49ers!)

Edited by jordanaire

heck who cares about which team wins at this point its about where the numbers fall in the squares. LOL

Well, Amy, some of us do care which team has the has the highest score at the end of the game! Jay says it's about pride, not moola. But, then you are a Cowboys fan....sorry.:)

Well, Amy, some of us do care which team has the has the highest score at the end of the game! Jay says it's about pride, not moola. But, then you are a Cowboys fan....sorry.:)

LOL Rita and you are in their home state girlfriend !!! Tell Jay when it comes down to it Im edging for the Ravens just being an east coast girl !!!

Love you both !:D

bring on the TV commercials and the ships dancers dressed like cheerleaders.

Never been one to sit thru commercials....Probably missing lots of half time action too by checking FB and dancing on tabletops!

@Amy....understand you need to do the East coast connection thing around the game. They'll need lots of support! If nothing else, it will be historic in regards to brother vs brother....

Bill and Leila, you disappoint! We are just getting caught up on our email after returning from Mexico and we note you are jamming out on the first leg of the 14 day cruise. Can you suggest what we are going to do for competent Trivia partners for the first six days? Helen wants another one of those ship-on-a-stick thingamajigs especially designed at great expense by Carnival for the Malahini winning team in the Trivia championships.

I guess we can use the first six days to warm up and get ready to join forces with you two sharpies for the final 8 days.

Actually, your family plans sound really interesting and adjusting your cruise priorities accordingly is perfectly understandable. We forgive you but nevertheless we remain disappointed .

Hey!! It's only a year away!!!

Tom

Bill and Leila, you disappoint! We are just getting caught up on our email after returning from Mexico and we note you are jamming out on the first leg of the 14 day cruise. Can you suggest what we are going to do for competent Trivia partners for the first six days? Helen wants another one of those ship-on-a-stick thingamajigs especially designed at great expense by Carnival for the Malahini winning team in the Trivia championships.

I guess we can use the first six days to warm up and get ready to join forces with you two sharpies for the final 8 days.

Actually, your family plans sound really interesting and adjusting your cruise priorities accordingly is perfectly understandable. We forgive you but nevertheless we remain disappointed .

Hey!! It's only a year away!!!

Tom

Yep, I guess you'll just have to practice for the following week, when we plan to kick some trivia butt! Nobody can compete with the Malahineys, huh? LOL. Looking forward to having you guys as partners again!

Question: Where would a person most enjoy their time in January ........ Fort Mc Murray, Alberta (-35F degrees) or Puerto Vallarta, Mexico (+78F degrees)?

Answer: Duh.

We had a wonderful time, Amy, and really enjoyed our time down Mexico way. As they normally are, the Mexicans were gracious and welcoming and we had not a moment's anxiety for our entire time there. This was our thirty-first (31) consecutive year of visiting Mexico and we have nothing but wonderful times to remember. The beauty of holidaying in Mexico is the ease of getting there. We fly out of Victoria or Comox (both of which are here on Vancouver Island) to Cabo San Lucas or Puerto Vallarta and we are there in about four and a half flying hours. Pretty easy.

The worst of our current winter with the cold rain and cool temps is just about ended and we intend to finish hiding from what's left of it with a seven day cruise out of San Diego with Holland America down the Mexican Riviera leaving on 2 March. We are looking forward to it but in this case we are driving down to Bellingham WA to fly from there to San Diego. By doing so we save quite a bit of money by escaping the horrendous Canadian air transportation taxes. In this case we will save about 40%.

How about you and Austin? What have you folks got planned between now and the Feb '14 cruise from FLL or are you going to lay low until then?

BTW - The Seahawks broke my heart ........... again ........ but wait until next year. In the meantime,.................. Go 49ers on Sunday!!!

Cheers - Tom and Helen

Question: Where would a person most enjoy their time in January ........ Fort Mc Murray, Alberta (-35F degrees) or Puerto Vallarta, Mexico (+78F degrees)?

Answer: Duh.

We had a wonderful time, Amy, and really enjoyed our time down Mexico way. As they normally are, the Mexicans were gracious and welcoming and we had not a moment's anxiety for our entire time there. This was our thirty-first (31) consecutive year of visiting Mexico and we have nothing but wonderful times to remember. The beauty of holidaying in Mexico is the ease of getting there. We fly out of Victoria or Comox (both of which are here on Vancouver Island) to Cabo San Lucas or Puerto Vallarta and we are there in about four and a half flying hours. Pretty easy.

The worst of our current winter with the cold rain and cool temps is just about ended and we intend to finish hiding from what's left of it with a seven day cruise out of San Diego with Holland America down the Mexican Riviera leaving on 2 March. We are looking forward to it but in this case we are driving down to Bellingham WA to fly from there to San Diego. By doing so we save quite a bit of money by escaping the horrendous Canadian air transportation taxes. In this case we will save about 40%.

How about you and Austin? What have you folks got planned between now and the Feb '14 cruise from FLL or are you going to lay low until then?

BTW - The Seahawks broke my heart ........... again ........ but wait until next year. In the meantime,.................. Go 49ers on Sunday!!!

Cheers - Tom and Helen

Tom thats great that you have such a comfort level with visiting Mexico. There is never anything good in the news about how many people enojoy vacationing there, only the bad stuff makes news. Its nice to have someplace to go back to that you feel so comofortable with.

Austin and I head out on a cruise on Feb 1st wefly to Orlando and board the Dream for 14 days. Some Malihinis Dan and Kelly are coming with us as well as some other friends we cruised with before. Cant wait to get away from our cold and ice and snow either. Just trying to trudge through a sinus infeciton before we head out.

We also have another one booked for August 17th the Carnival Liberty. Nice itinerary and already have friends coming on that with us as well.

I will think of you as we are watching the Big Game on the Big Screen on the Dream on Sunday. Those numbers just have to land in the right spots for us...

Be well my friends. Give Helen our best and we will check in when we get back... 2014 just seems like so long to wait to visit with you both again. HUGS