Mariners society rewards program

oldgrouchuk

Hello, we are thinking of taking the Rotterdam Caribbean odyssey in November and would like to know if Platinum members of the Princess captains circle receive any benefits in the Mariners society rewards program?

If there is any Mariner's Discount, you would be eligible.

You may go to Embarkation Lunch in Main Dining Room and will be invited to Mariners Brunch during the cruise. At the brunch, you will receive a tile which are lovely Dutch blue and white varying design tiles given to all Mariners, each cruise.

Welcome to the HAL site.

Everything that Sail said.

But keep in mind that any days you have on Princess will not count towards days on HAL.

We are Elite members on Princess and none of our days will count towards HAL new program for accuring points to becoming a star member.

All in the Carnival Family of Ships recognizes those who have cruised on any of the other lines as being 'repeaters', however, they are all the same in that only days sailed on each particular cruise line apply to that line's repeaters' program. The days are not transferable line to line.

Each cruise line may offer something to all repeaters including those who have previously sailed other cruise lines or there may be nothing.

All in the Carnival Family of Ships recognizes those who have cruised on any of the other lines as being 'repeaters', however, they are all the same in that only days sailed on each particular cruise line apply to that line's repeaters' program. The days are not transferable line to line.

Each cruise line may offer something to all repeaters including those who have previously sailed other cruise lines or there may be nothing.

I don't think Cunard or Princess give anything. Compared to other lines, I thought HAL was generous inviting past passengers of sister lines to the Embarkation lunch and the Mariner Brunch.

I agree it is generous of HAL to consider them 'full Mariners' though it is their first HAL cruise..... And, I think it's great they do. :)

I don't think Cunard or Princess give anything. Compared to other lines, I thought HAL was generous inviting past passengers of sister lines to the Embarkation lunch and the Mariner Brunch.

Generous, not really IMO. I have friends that are on the top tier on RC. They get the exact same bennies on Celebrity. To me, that is generous.

Generous, not really IMO. I have friends that are on the top tier on RC. They get the exact same bennies on Celebrity. To me, that is generous.

Generous yes, IMO

They really don't have to give anything.

Those guests are on their first HAL cruise so have not 'demonstrated' any loyalty......... yet. :D

These Repeater Programs are Loyalty Programs and benefits are provided due to Loyalty.

Generous yes, IMO

They really don't have to give anything.

Those guests are on their first HAL cruise so have not 'demonstrated' any loyalty......... yet. :D

These Repeater Programs are Loyalty Programs and benefits are provided due to Loyalty.

Yes, correct, they don't. To get an invitation to a lunch or brunch doesn't really do it for me but clearly it does for you and that's fine.

Archived