23c - 33c Darwin Today - Winter Cruising

Marion, I think it is the ONLY time to travel up north! :D It's much more comfortable. Likewise I wish Pacific Dawn or Sun Princess would do some cruises to Tasmania and other southern states in the summer.

Great idea

In fact two weeks on Wednesday we'll be living it out.

Leaving Brisvegas on the Dawn Princess for a trip around the top and up to check out the tropical paradise of Lombok.

Airlie, Port Douglas, Darwin, Cruising the Kimberley coast, Broome, up to Lombok and then down to Geraldton before disembarking in Perth and flying home.

Bloody rough:eek: - but someone has to do it I guess.:D:p:)

Great idea

Leaving Brisvegas on the Dawn Princess for a trip around the top and up to check out the tropical paradise of Lombok.

Airlie, Port Douglas, Darwin, Cruising the Kimberley coast, Broome, up to Lombok and then down to Geraldton before disembarking in Perth and flying home.

Bon Voyage. Hope you have a wonderful cruise.

You certainly picked a perfect time of year for your cruise, unlike many of the cruises which cruise across the top in summer cyclone season.

I would like to do another one way cruise - Sydney to Darwin, then overland to Broome, and beautiful Lombadina and Cape Leveque. But I may have to fly.

Great idea

Oh Dennis, we have friends on that cruise. We will be taking them to Portside. :) I'll be sooooo envious.

Archived