Email from an online agency: Wow sale

I'm still a green cruiser, having only sailed once & counting down to the next one. I just got an email this morning from an online agency that indicates they're running a special for CC members thru the month of May...it says they're waving the deposit on bookings. Anyone else get this email? Too good to be true? Should I be skeptical or just hurry up and book? We're planning to take our 4 boys next spring break & surprise my parents by bringing them along as well...no deposit would mean being able to book sooner rather than later :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm still a green cruiser, having only sailed once & counting down to the next one. I just got an email this morning from an online agency that indicates they're running a special for CC members thru the month of May...it says they're waving the deposit on bookings. Anyone else get this email? Too good to be true? Should I be skeptical or just hurry up and book? We're planning to take our 4 boys next spring break & surprise my parents by bringing them along as well...no deposit would mean being able to book sooner rather than later :)

A no deposit cruise? Never heard of one.

How does the company know you are a CC subscriber.

Ever heard of the company?

What I recieved was a CC email that was advertising sailings with RCI (and a reference to Celebrity) on Oasis and Allure for this May / June that was offering OBC's that included spa credits, gratuities, specialty dining, but no mention of deposit.

Apparently this is through a paid subscriber agency with CC. I think the intent is to book up remaing staterooms for the Allure and Oasis on these limited sailings. Maybe this is what the original OP was referring to.

I got the same email and although I have zero intention of ever booking through them, I did a google search and came up with a lot of negative reviews of their services. I'd be wary....

If we are talking about the same people it states customer appreciation month, we pay the deposit. However, if you read the fine print at the bottom it states UP TO $500.00. It also states "Initial deposit amount must be paid at least 10 days before final payment is due".

I have booked through them before and had a great experience. The deposit is 24.99 booking fee per stateroom. Also, if you cancel you are subject to a $100 cancellation fee. The deposit is 10 days before final payment. I booked Allure OTS for May 2013. Good luck.

Alison

I use them all the time and they are now holding my November 2012 and November 2013 for only $24.99 each. I can afford the $24.99 easily the $500 for cruises in 2013 I would rather have the money on hand.

Archived