Old Coffee Card from 2010 Coral Princess Panama Canal Cruise

melsal

As I was sorting through some pictures and Princess Patters from my 2010 Panama Canal Cruise on the Coral Princess, I found an unused coffee card.:D I bought two coffe cards that cruise because I had a two for one coupon. It is a green paper type. Will I encounter problems using it?

As I was sorting through some pictures and Princess Patters from my 2010 Panama Canal Cruise on the Coral Princess, I found an unused coffee card.:D I bought two coffe cards that cruise because I had a two for one coupon. It is a green paper type. Will I encounter problems using it?

We were on the Star this last March and were told that available punches on the old coffee cards can be used for either brewed coffee or specialty coffees.

Craig

We just returned from the Coral Princess Panama Canal Cruise and had a coffee card from 2011. Yes, we were able to use it for speciality coffee and brewed coffee but decided to pay for the brewed coffee and save our punches for the speciality coffees. After it was finished we bought a new card which we again used for speciality coffee. With the newly purchased card you could have brewed coffee without being punched.

We were on the Star this last March and were told that available punches on the old coffee cards can be used for either brewed coffee or specialty coffees.

Same on the Emerald last winter, but said they were required to punch the card for both regular and specialty drinks.

Lew

Same on the Emerald last winter, but said they were required to punch the card for both regular and specialty drinks.

Lew

That is what I meant to indicate that we encountered on the Star. I used the available punches on the old card for specialty coffees and used a new card for brewed coffee. The punches on the "new" card will be used for specialty coffees on our next cruise. And on, and on, and...

Craig

If there are no punches used, ask at the Purser's desk to have it traded in for a current card which will allow you to have fresh brewed coffee with no punch during that cruised. Unused punches can then be used on a future cruise for sepciality or fresh brewed coffee.

If it has some punches used, the remaining ones can be used for sepciality or fresh brewed coffee.

I just got off the Sapphire on Saturday. I had an old coffee card from the Caribbean Princess last summer. The old card had only one punch out of it. I spoke with the person at the International Cafe who gave me one of the new coffee cards to replace the old one. The new cards have the ship name and cruise number written on it and you can only get unlimited brewed coffee during that cruise. Unused punches can be used on future cruises, but not brewed coffee. You may want to check it out with the International Cafe staff.

Archived