Carnival Valor PHOTO Review, April 28 - May 6, 2012

• 5 months later...

I just stumbled across your picture review! I was looking for more information on Carnival Valor as my wife and I are cruising on February 3rd so I just did a search and your review popped right up.

I really enjoyed looking through the pictures you posted because it really gave a great feel for what the ship looks like. We are staying in a balcony cabin so your pictures of that were perfect for answering my cabin space questions. I also enjoyed your pictures of the excursions. My wife and I were having a difficult time deciding what to do in Grand Turk and I think that we may have found what to do all thanks to your review (We are visiting the same Islands just in a slightly different order).

I really enjoyed the time lapse video as it was a great touch to finish out your review. It was very cool to watch the ship pull out of port in "fast motion".

Thank you for posting this review. I'm glad I found it when I did!

Thanks so much for taking the time to post your review and pictures. I'm going on the Valor with my husband in a week (Jan. 6th)!! and I'm BEYOND excited, your pictures REALLY got me even more excited. I've been on 2 cruises (NCL and RC) but my husband has never been on one (he's never seen the ocean!!) So i'm so excited to share this experience with him. :)

Thanks again for posting! :)

Thanks so much for taking the time to post your review and pictures. I'm going on the Valor with my husband in a week (Jan. 6th)!! and I'm BEYOND excited, your pictures REALLY got me even more excited. I've been on 2 cruises (NCL and RC) but my husband has never been on one (he's never seen the ocean!!) So i'm so excited to share this experience with him. :)

Thanks again for posting! :)

We were just on the Valor and will try to post a review as well. What camera did you use?

• 1 month later...

Just found your review, as we are going on the Valor this year, but from her new home in San Juan. (I think I'm going to propose sometime during this trip!)

The info on the wedding was an added bonus, my g/f and I are considering a beach wedding somewhere and hadn't really thought of trying this during a cruise stop, may have to consider that as an option! Do you think it would have been more difficult to do it in a diff. non-US port, such as Cabo San Lucas or Aruba? Just wondering if you have any insight?

Thanks for the review!

Just found your review, as we are going on the Valor this year, but from her new home in San Juan. (I think I'm going to propose sometime during this trip!)

The info on the wedding was an added bonus, my g/f and I are considering a beach wedding somewhere and hadn't really thought of trying this during a cruise stop, may have to consider that as an option! Do you think it would have been more difficult to do it in a diff. non-US port, such as Cabo San Lucas or Aruba? Just wondering if you have any insight?

Thanks for the review!

Have fun on your cruise and good luck with the proposal!! I'm not sure what paperwork would be involved with any other ports of call. Carnival mailed us all the info. and paperwork we needed well before the ceremony, but I don't remember details too well. Right before our ceremony, they drove us to the government building in St. Thomas and we signed our license in front of an official (it only took a few minutes), and then we were driven to the beach ceremony site, so it was very easy! Then they mailed our official marriage license a few weeks later. I'm not too sure about non-US ports of call, but I'm sure Carnival has all the info. about that and can help with whatever you need. Best of luck!!

The pictures and video were AWESOME!!!

What video editing software did you use?

Thanks! We use Final Cut Pro.

I also just stumbled upon your review and just love it.

I will be sailing on the valor on 8/4 southern itinerary.

EXCELLENT photos.

thanks......

I'm glad you enjoyed it, have an awesome cruise!! :)

Wonderful review....really what happens when Carnival is right!!! Love the itinerary and all you can see on this cruise and your review and photos are just wonderful..makes me want to try Conquest class now...thanks so much and for adding the beautiful wedding...oh just beautiful...Sarah

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived