Oasis suite perks

Reading there is a area high deck for suite guest. I was hoping it would be close to the pool to stay close to kids

Are there any seating privileges during the shows ?

Do suite guest have priority seating in MTD?

How about getting on and off at ports

Above the Solarium is a deck for suite guests with better chairs, a bar, and a wrap around deck. You can see the pool from it. It is supposed to be just for suite guests, but anyone smoking a cigar can use it as well. It can get very crowded at sea days. There are reserved areas for suite guests as well at the shows- some could argue not the best seats- but we used them and enjoyed them esp for the ice show. Do not know about MDR. You board first and can disembark at your leisure and canuse the luggage valet service, which is great. The concierge lounge is also an excellent perk.

Silly question but what is luggage valet

Last year we used the Luggage Valet for the first time. You put your luggage out with everyone else and you don't see it or have to touch it until you land at your home airport. The only problem I had was you had to be very sure it was under the weight limit when you put it out and yes I am the person at the airport moving things from one suitcase to another to make the weight limit. What can I say, I don't know how to pack light:rolleyes: It is very nice not to have to get your luggage after disembarkation, lug it to the shuttle (or rental car) and then lug it into the airport. The cost in $20 pp but it is included in the price of suites. There are a few restrictions and they will let you know on the ship.

Last year we used the Luggage Valet for the first time. You put your luggage out with everyone else and you don't see it or have to touch it until you land at your home airport. The only problem I had was you had to be very sure it was under the weight limit when you put it out and yes I am the person at the airport moving things from one suitcase to another to make the weight limit. What can I say, I don't know how to pack light:rolleyes: It is very nice not to have to get your luggage after disembarkation, lug it to the shuttle (or rental car) and then lug it into the airport. The cost in $20 pp but it is included in the price of suites. There are a few restrictions and they will let you know on the ship.

I will check with the concierge on board but wonder if you know if it leaves first AM as they get it off the ship or do they time it get to the airport in coordination with your flight? I would assume they take everything at one time as soon as it is all off the ship v. staggered deliveries - but just curious as to how early it gets to the airport.

In order to use luggage valet service, your flight has to be after a certain time, usually after 12 noon. I varies with the port. For instance at Port Canaveral flights had to be after 12:30 PM so we just missed the cut off with a 12:10 flight. Yes, all the luggage goes at once.

In order to use luggage valet service, your flight has to be after a certain time, usually after 12 noon. I varies with the port. For instance at Port Canaveral flights had to be after 12:30 PM so we just missed the cut off with a 12:10 flight. Yes, all the luggage goes at once.

Thanks - that's basically why I was asking as we have an early flight this time and are considering the option to carry off on our own to assure no delay, but would prefer the service instead. (although Port Everglades last year was very fast off the ship and with luggage pick up). Oh well, maybe next time.....

Archived