Time frame for Half Moon Cay

hannahsmomtoo

Hi there...

We will be booking our Bahamas cruise when we return from the Mexican Riviera in September...

I am curious if June 2013 or September 2013 would be a better time for Bahamas / HMC?

I am worried if we book in September/ October for June... we may not be able to get a Cabana ( I hear they sell out 9 months in advance )

Thank you !

Reservations for excursions usually only are available about 120 days before the cruise and close about 5 days before departure.

That said the excursions for our Mar 2013 cruise are posted but not for sale.

Well that would be fabulous... wonder why everyone was saying they sell out 6/9 months ahead...

Guess I will do more research...

That said... is June or Sept better?

( as far as mother nature goes )

Reservations for excursions usually only are available about 120 days before the cruise and close about 5 days before departure.

That said the excursions for our Mar 2013 cruise are posted but not for sale.

Excursions can come out up to 9 months prior to sailing on HAL. You are talking about Carnival, I assume, because HAL isn't in the Caribbean in June or September.

As mentioned, September is more susceptible to hurricanes.

I just sailed to HMC on the Carnival Destiny last week. I reserved my Cabana when I booked my cruise back in November, 6 months prior. Once you decide on your cruise, I would go straight to excursions and book the Cabana if you can. If not, I would watch at least every few days until they open and grabbed it. They sold out on my trip.

Excursions can come out up to 9 months prior to sailing on HAL. You are talking about Carnival, I assume, because HAL isn't in the Caribbean in June or September.

As mentioned, September is more susceptible to hurricanes.

oh yes - Carnival... should have specified...

I just sailed to HMC on the Carnival Destiny last week. I reserved my Cabana when I booked my cruise back in November, 6 months prior. Once you decide on your cruise, I would go straight to excursions and book the Cabana if you can. If not, I would watch at least every few days until they open and grabbed it. They sold out on my trip.

Thank you !!!!

Archived