What to eat?

I love food but I am not what you call a "foodie" I just like trying different things and a cruise is a great way to do so. In June I am doing a 4 day cruise on Destiny. Is the menu the same for all 4 day cruises (we go to HMC and Key West)?

Any recommendations? Pictures would be nice... I love me some pretty food photos.

Try the Indian vegetarian! I am not a vegetarian but it is really good. Last cruise I ordered the 2 out of 3 nights, 4th night I ordered the flat iron steak i think and the waiter like, are you sure thats what you want, he thought I was a vegetarian, pretty funny.

We love the lasagna Bolognese...Carnival does Italian foods very well! Enjoy your tasting! Remember, if you don't like something, you can trade it for something else, and if you can't decide between 2 things, you can order both;)

Also another Bizarre Foods fan. Try it all, especially the Indian Veggies. If you plan to eat in Key West, I recommend Carolines on Duval. They are offering a Mahi Mahi southwest salad that is really tasty. On serving will easily feed two people. My wife and I were there last week, so this info is current. Have a great cruise.

I enjoy the fruit soups. Especially the Bing Cherry and the Strawberry. Very unique.

I love the bitter and blanc for dessert, but sdnt think that is served on less than a 5 day.

I like the alligator fritters, and I think everyone should try the escargot. I did. I liked them, but I have not reordered them because there are so many other things to try. Be adventurous, if you don't like something, they will take it away and bring you something else.:)

In the MDR I love the stuffed mushrooms, sweet & sour shrimp & the prime rib, yummy!

From room service I love the grilled cheese, veggie stix with ranch dip & the chocolate cake is awesome!

On lido, I really enjoyed FRENCH day buffet, if you have that on your cruise may be worth a shot. I think the salad bar is decent, also love the chicken tenders with honey mustard sauce, and if you see the dulce de leche cheesecake, TRY IT! Also the chocolate cake is good on lido & the cho chip cookies, which you can get from room service too. Enjoy:)

I'll post a few that may be different than you will see on zydecodruiser.

bermudacruise214-1.jpg

French buffet

bermudacruise140.jpg

bermudacruise145.jpg

bermudacruise149.jpg

bermudacruise216.jpg

OMG room service... YES!! Last year I was bumbed they didn't have cheesecake every night. The waiter said I could order it from room service. That night I ordered 2 slices and at one for a midnight snack and the other I ate for breakfast! That grilled cheese looks soooooo good. I am a HUGE grilled cheese fan.

Last year my favorite buffet was the Bahama buffet. The food was so good... yet very unique. Like nothing you can get here in Michigan!

Archived