Booked Onboard- When does OBC Show up?

I booked a cruise while onboard the Freedom last week, the booking invoice doesn't show anything about an onboard credit. The representative said it can take a while but could not give me a definite answer.

Does anybody have experience with this?

I booked a cruise while onboard the Freedom last week, the booking invoice doesn't show anything about an onboard credit. The representative said it can take a while but could not give me a definite answer.

Does anybody have experience with this?

I'd give C&A a call and see if it shows on their end. If it does have them email you an updated invoice that shows it.

I called C&A and they said they can see that it was booked onboard, but it takes some time for the OBC to attach to the booking invoice

We booked out upcoming Mariner cruise onboard. Our OBC is listed as ONBRDCR with a zero amount. Once on board the OBC will be loaded on your sea pass card.

We've booked on board several times and every time our invoice which was delivered to our room before the end of the cruise showed our OBC with the amount listed.

I would keep following up on this until you have an invoice showing the OBC and the amount.

We typically book a cruise while on a cruise. I have seen invoices that actually show the OBC and invoices that never mention the OBC. At some point, I ususally call C&A just to make sure the credit is there before we board the ship. When I do call and C&A sees the OBC, I ask them to send me an updated invoice and sometimes it shows and sometimes it does not.

I do also bring all my documentation with me in case I have to prove we indeed should be getting the OBC. Luckily, I've never had to prove it before. It has always shown on our Sea Pass account within the first 2 days.

Archived