Cruise documents question

Hit the 80 day mark today and have a couple questions regarding our cruise documents. I already have everything filled out and signed online, set sail pass is ready to print. I have received two emails in the past week from RCI prompting me to pickup my eDocuments and order luggage tags. I've gone online to the My Cruises "Countdown to Cruise" web page and find no place for me to order luggage tags. My online check in status states "ready to print" yet my cruise documentation states "not issued", how is that possible??? Also, I have looked at my set sail pass and it looks like there is only a place for me to sign but I thought both me and my wife had to sign???

Confused....... :confused::confused::confused:

Our last cruise showed exactly the same thing...At about 45 days out , and beyond final payment , there will be no problem, just have to wait a little longer...

Hit the 80 day mark today and have a couple questions regarding our cruise documents. I already have everything filled out and signed online, set sail pass is ready to print. I have received two emails in the past week from RCI prompting me to pickup my eDocuments and order luggage tags. I've gone online to the My Cruises "Countdown to Cruise" web page and find no place for me to order luggage tags. My online check in status states "ready to print" yet my cruise documentation states "not issued", how is that possible??? Also, I have looked at my set sail pass and it looks like there is only a place for me to sign but I thought both me and my wife had to sign???

on our last cruise e-docs were reay 69 days out and then there will be a box appear to order luggage tags

what is the difference between the edocs and the set sail pass? Do I need to have both printed before we go?

no we read our e-docs but never print them all you need is your set sail pass

We received our e-docs last weekend for our upcoming Indy cruise. But you cannot order luggage tags anymore (well we couldn't for this cruise)

There was one in the e-docs so we just had to print out as many as we needed, fold, laminate & punch holes in each end ready for the nylon tags to hold them on :eek:

I dunno..... you pay GBP5000+ for a cruise and you have to print out your own luggage tags ???

And what happens if you don't have a colour printer - or in fact, a Printer at all ?

OP If you and your wife are using the same credit card and in the same cabin only one of you has to sign the set sail pass. And it should be whoever the card was issued to.

Have a fun cruise.

Thank you

what is the difference between the edocs and the set sail pass? Do I need to have both printed before we go?

As others have said, there is usually no reason to print eDocs. However, if you have transfer vouchers from Royal, these are included in the eDocs package. You would only need to print the page(s) with the transfer vouchers.

We received our e-docs last weekend for our upcoming Indy cruise. But you cannot order luggage tags anymore (well we couldn't for this cruise)

There was one in the e-docs so we just had to print out as many as we needed, fold, laminate & punch holes in each end ready for the nylon tags to hold them on :eek:

I dunno..... you pay GBP5000+ for a cruise and you have to print out your own luggage tags ???

And what happens if you don't have a colour printer - or in fact, a Printer at all ?

Seems this is just on ID

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1582555

Archived