What time do YOU board in Miami?

tnebell

Hey all, cruising on Saturday on the Liberty.

What time does everyone suggest arriving to port in Miami? I was thinking about 1030a so at least that way, I get through the boarding line fast and then we can sit and wait until they open the ship up for boarding. Anyone have any advice? Suggestions?

Hey all, cruising on Saturday on the Liberty.

What time does everyone suggest arriving to port in Miami? I was thinking about 1030a so at least that way, I get through the boarding line fast and then we can sit and wait until they open the ship up for boarding. Anyone have any advice? Suggestions?

We always check in at 10:30...

HAVE A GREAT CRUISE:)

I got there at 10:45 and was on the ship by 12:10. Lots of waiting BUT at least we got in early enough to get seats and 80% of that waiting was in a chair, not in many lines. Looks like lots of folks had to stand around after we got there though.

We were just on the Liberty two weeks ago. We arrived at the P.O.M. at approx. 10:30 a.m., and our boarding card said "Zone 8". We were on the ship before 11:30. I do have one very important piece of advice. We spent a good bit of time at the Adult pool at the rear of deck 9 (Lido deck). The wooden deck around the pool gets HOT! HOT! HOT! in the Caribbean sun. Unless your feet are impervious to pain, you will definitely need flip-flops/sandals! Also, when getting a burger from Guy's Burgers, you'll only get a small portion of fries, so don't be afraid to ask for more. If there's a show scheduled for the theater called "Carnival Legends", SKIP IT(especially if you're sober)! The show is comprised of passengers that have auditioned for it that think they can sing. When we went (oh how I wish we hadn't), except for one or two people, the singing was awful. It was like sitting through some of the auditions on "American Idol". :eek: If you plan on eating breakfast at the buffet, skip the bacon and link sausage. It's not very good. Get the ham instead. It's a beautiful ship. I know you're going to love it! Have a great cruise!

Archived