transfers to Galveston

AKman2495

I am looking at a cruise out of Galveston next year. In looking at flights, I found there are none to Galveston. THey all say you have to fly to Houston. Does anyone know if Princess has transfers from Houston?

How do people get to Galveston (besides driving their own cars)?

I am looking at a cruise out of Galveston next year. In looking at flights, I found there are none to Galveston. THey all say you have to fly to Houston. Does anyone know if Princess has transfers from Houston?

Princess has transfers from Houston to Galveston. Flying to Hobby is a pain, usually no direct flights.

Princess has transfers from Houston to Galveston. Flying to Hobby is a pain, usually no direct flights.

I guess that would depend on your departure point wouldn't it?

Just Delta has seven direct flights a day from ATL.

Mike:)

Princess will always have transfers from nearby major airports for all their cruises.

You can take a Princess transfer (which may already be part of your booking) or hire one of the limosine services.

I know there are hotels in Galveston which provide shuttle service to/from the port as well - if you are coming in early you might want to look into what (if anything) they provide for HOU.

• 3 months later...

We have a large group going on Crown Princess from Galveston on January 12. Most of us are coming in early and staying at Hotel Galvez and arranged shuttle service through the hotel. However, one of our group tried to book through Princess the hotel/transfer to the Galvez, and found that the shuttle transfer stopped at 6 pm. Their flight came in after that, so they couldn't use Princess.

Archived