Final Bets for Freedom Amenities

What will be Freedom's biggest surprise????  

166 members have voted

1. 1. What will be Freedom's biggest surprise????

• Trampoline on Deck
    • Large Pool/Wave Pool
    • Stateroom decor/amenities
    • New Speciality Restaurants
    • Enhanced Promenade
    • Enhanced Sports area/amenities
    • New Entertainment options (shows/talent,etc)
    • Rollercoaster/race track
    • Overall Ship design - interior/exterior
    • Nothing, bunch of hype

Well, we already know that the JS is smaller on Freedom than Jewel! :rolleyes:
I just asked this question yesterday on another thread and was told the JS was the same size. Maybe the Freedom JS's are the same size as the other Voyager class ships, but not quite as big as the Radiance class? I know there is a slight difference in size with those classes of ships.

I think with the Enchancments on the Enchantment we will see some of that stuff on the Freedom, such as the trampolines and maybe even a few more lounges and such. I also know that with the Royal Promenade being exteded this will add some space for some other stuff in there:)

Tim

Square footage: Freedom - 277 Jewel - 293 ;)

I just asked this question yesterday on another thread and was told the JS was the same size. Maybe the Freedom JS's are the same size as the other Voyager class ships, but not quite as big as the Radiance class? I know there is a slight difference in size with those classes of ships.

Along the lines of rollercoasters and race tracks--they should premier a main-pool (non-kiddie) waterslide/water tube deal that winds around the ship. You get on the slide on deck 14 (or 20 or 40, or however many floors they're making these ships now!) and end up on deck 2, with its own shuttle elevator to go back up, of course, or maybe an express rollercoaster back to the top. People in the Promenade, gym, dining room can be entertained by bodies zooming by through the tubes:)

I personally think that it is more hype than anything. The ship is just a stretched version of an existing design. Maybe another lounge or two but nothing earth shattering.

I hate to say it but until it is proven otherwise I think Freedom of the Seas will be a glorified Voyager class ship.

I completely agree. Just take a look at the Passenger/tonnage ratio. All they have done is simply found a way to add more passengers and maximize their numbers. Needless to say I am booked for June of next year. But in honesty, I am really hoping RCI proves me wrong...'till then not holding my breath.

I completely agree. Just take a look at the Passenger/tonnage ratio. All they have done is simply found a way to add more passengers and maximize their numbers. Needless to say I am booked for June of next year. But in honesty, I am really hoping RCI proves me wrong...'till then not holding my breath.

AMEN to that. I don't like to be too pesimistic by I would love to be proven wrong by RCI myself. What happen to bigger and better rooms slogan on Freedom??

Guest OBAYbee
Will the fee be per person or per ride......:rolleyes:

And do you tip after or before the ride?

I love the Voyager-class ships so much that I will be perfectly happy just to be on a "stretched" version, but I am very curious to find out why they created so much hype if all they did was stretch the ship. Aren't they supposed to make a big announcement sometime today?

I love the Voyager-class ships so much that I will be perfectly happy just to be on a "stretched" version, but I am very curious to find out why they created so much hype if all they did was stretch the ship. Aren't they supposed to make a big announcement sometime today?

I think all the hype is just a marketing ploy. For several years RCCL was able to say they had the biggest ships in the world. When Cunard (Carnival) introduced the QM2 they lost their bragging rights. It's just an attempt to get people to forget about the QM2 in anticipation of the Freedom class ships.

Archived