shrimp cocktail

mandakate42

Yay! You got your shrimp cocktail back...stated per Facebook this am that it should soon be back on everyday items.

Now can we go back to the way this message board used to be with great reviews, pics of amazing drinks, and helpful information?

Yay! You got your shrimp cocktail back...stated per Facebook this am that it should soon be back on everyday items.

Now can we go back to the way this message board used to be with great reviews, pics of amazing drinks, and helpful information?

But, will they be the same size or smaller count...let's continue the whine, LOL :D

Just got back from the Valor and I expected shrimp cocktail everynight. Didn't know it had changed. I was so disappointed. Only one night and it was soggy. Overall I was not thrilled with their MDR menu at all. Next cruise I'm going back to RC.

I'm allergic to shrimp, so it was somewhat of a relief for me...Selfish, i know, but that was one less cross-contamination worry.

I wish there was as big of a rally to move the BBQ ribs off the formal night menu and back to the 1st night. :rolleyes: Oh well! One food fight at a time, I guess.

my 8 year old doesn't care much on the quality...she feels fancy ordering it and eating it every night. I have not broken the news to her yet that they don't offer it every night anymore, now maybe i won't have to :D

It would be nice to be able to see them on the menu again so that I don't have to hear complaints at the table, but after reading about the way they raise this type of shrimp, and NPR did an article about this type of shrimp, unless they tell me there were free range raised from the gulf or the eastern coast, No I wont be eating them. Enjoy.

Just got back from the Valor and I expected shrimp cocktail everynight. Didn't know it had changed. I was so disappointed. Only one night and it was soggy. Overall I was not thrilled with their MDR menu at all. Next cruise I'm going back to RC.

I guess you don't pay too much attention to postings. Shrimp has been a prime subject for quite a while!

Please report back whether RC's shrimp are soggy!RC must be proud if they always serve perfect shrimp.

We sail on the 9th of June so I hope the nightly shrimp cocktails are back on the Liberty's provision list then...

only four shrimp? Okay - order two, or shrimp cocktail plus a salad (or chilled soup). Problem solved!

Nearly the single digit happy dance for me and my daughters...

yeah!

We sail on the 9th of June so I hope the nightly shrimp cocktails are back on the Liberty's provision list then...

only four shrimp? Okay - order two, or shrimp cocktail plus a salad (or chilled soup). Problem solved!

Nearly the single digit happy dance for me and my daughters...

yeah!

I'm thinking not since the new menus won't debut on Carnival Breeze until June 4th. But you'll still have shrimp cocktail one night and maybe if you ask in advance they could save you one for the next night or something.

Archived