Ashtrays on balcony?

kwagmyre

I am intending to enjoy a good cigar or two on the balcony. Does Carnival supply the ashtrays, or is this something I need to bring myself?

Just ask for one from your room steward and he will bring one for you.

I always bring on with me though...:)

You can also get one from Lido. I take a "smokeless" ashtray. It sucks the smoke away.

How well does that work for you? When I'm on my balcony, and the ship is moving, the wind sucks the smoke (and ashes) out to sea faster than any "smokeless" ash tray would. I suppose there might be some benefit to it when the ship is docked.

Take your own- stewards are busy this first day and you may not see him until later in the day.

leave a note on the bed or mirror that you want an ashtray

I am intending to enjoy a good cigar or two on the balcony. Does Carnival supply the ashtrays, or is this something I need to bring myself?

For the balcony, my husband uses a butt-can. It is a can with an ashtry lid that has a small hole in the middle for the butts to flow down into the can. The balcony can get windy, and this way nothing blows around, plus easy clean-up. The lid also has a glow-in-the-dark rim so it glows at night. He also brings a few sandwich sized zippy bags to empty the butts into so the cabin steward does not have to deal with his mess. We buy a brand new Butt-can before leaving on our cruises and then just throw it away on debark day. It is only $2 in the auto supply asile at Dollar General or a few dollars higher at Walmart major auto supply stores.

:):)

Here's something a cigar smoker might like.......

http://www.ebay.com/itm/XiKAR-Portable-Ash-Can-Cigar-Holder-Ashtray-/390361502951?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5ae35bd4e7#ht_1378wt_1110

For the balcony, my husband uses a butt-can. It is a can with an ashtry lid that has a small hole in the middle for the butts to flow down into the can. The balcony can get windy, and this way nothing blows around, plus easy clean-up. The lid also has a glow-in-the-dark rim so it glows at night. He also brings a few sandwich sized zippy bags to empty the butts into so the cabin steward does not have to deal with his mess. We buy a brand new Butt-can before leaving on our cruises and then just throw it away on debark day. It is only $2 in the auto supply asile at Dollar General or a few dollars higher at Walmart major auto supply stores.

:):)

I'm with you on the $2 butt can, got mine from dollar general also, Good idea about the sandwich bags, didn't think of that.

Archived