Outlets in Cabins

CRUISE4JANE

There is a well hidden outlet in the bathroom, up high, but very little counter space. There is also an outlet on the main vanity in your cabin. I always bring a power strip so I can have multiple things plugged in or charging.

My extension cord was confiscated. I went thru customs after the cruise and asked, and they told me people could hang themselves with them.. seriously??!!! .. a small 6 foot cord. I tried not to laugh at the answer in their face.

There is one real outlet over the desk.. the one in the bathroom is only good for shavers and small power items... cant use it for most things.

My extension cord was confiscated. I went thru customs after the cruise and asked, and they told me people could hang themselves with them.. seriously??!!! .. a small 6 foot cord. I tried not to laugh at the answer in their face.

There is one real outlet over the desk.. the one in the bathroom is only good for shavers and small power items... cant use it for most things.

:eek: OMGosh seriously? :rolleyes:

:eek: OMGosh seriously? :rolleyes:

I always take a 3-prong extenstion cord & have never had a problem. They are not prohibited items according to Carnival's FAQs, as long as they pose no safety hazard such as frayed cord, etc.

Thank goodness the Breeze will have extra power outlets, behind the swing out TV .

As for using a 6' extension cord to hang yourself on a cruise ship we had all better watch out because they will be pulling the robe belts out of the cabins soon. :rolleyes:

really ?:confused: curious .

Archived