Question - Dining in Port

We booked the Disney Magic NYC cruise. We will be in Port Canaveral one of the days and we plan to go to the Magic Kingdom. Does anyone know if Disney provides you with a meal voucher for that day? Or are you on your own?

On most lines, you're on your own....I would imagine it's the same for Disney, even tho they are under the same "Parent" company. Now, if this is an "excursion" you booked thru the cruiseline, lunch may be included. If you're just going on your own, lunch will be on your own, too. Bring plenty of money...food is expensive in the Magic Kingdom!!!

We booked the Disney Magic NYC cruise. We will be in Port Canaveral one of the days and we plan to go to the Magic Kingdom. Does anyone know if Disney provides you with a meal voucher for that day? Or are you on your own?

I know transportation from port to the park and 1-day park pass are included, but I think meal is on your own. I'd suggest you to call your TA or DCL directly to confirm.

Disney gives no breaks. Unless it is a cruiseline excursion that specifically says includes a meal, you will be on your own for those $8.50 hamburgers and $4.00 sodas etc. Been an annual pass holder for many years in S. Cal which gets 20% off food at Disneyland but is worthless at Disneyworld. They do not even have a discounted ticket program for sister park pass holders.

http://luv2cruise.blogspot.com

Thank you all for your posts. I'll assume I am on my own. I read somewhere that a bottle of water costs $3.00. I'll bring lots of money watch it magically disappear in the Magic Kingdom. :confused:

Anyways I can't wait to go. I went there once in 1994. At that time I was 26. I am so glad I have the opportunity to bring my daughter there while she is still a kid. We are going to have a great time!

Archived